Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Greetings From Central Arkansas

Go down 
+2
DennisB
MikeO
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Greetings From Central Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From Central Arkansas   Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:21 am

I have a 2007 Silverwing with just under 8k and discovered this forum while looking for maintenance help. I found most everything for which I was looking. Thanks for the great forum!
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3783
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Central Arkansas   Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Hello and welcome!

It's one of the friendliest forums around and I'm glad to be a part of it. Greetings From Central Arkansas Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Central Arkansas   Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi Tim,

Welcome aboard the forum. Good to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Central Arkansas   Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Gr8fulHogFan wrote:
I have a 2007 Silverwing with just under 8k and discovered this forum while looking for maintenance help. I found most everything for which I was looking. Thanks for the great forum!

Welcome to the SWing forum.

I will be riding through Arkansas next month on the way to and from the Heart Of America Maxi-Scoot Meetup (HAMS) https://www.silverwing600.com/rally-information-f2/heart-of-america-maxi-scooter-hams-meet-up-t929.htm#7630 . It would be a good way to meet others.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Central Arkansas   Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Welcome to the forum and glad you find it helpful. Please be active if possible and post some pics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Central Arkansas   Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:29 pm

Welcome aboard and yes there is a ton of good information here.
Back to top Go down
tankyuong
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
tankyuong

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Central Arkansas   Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:25 am

Welcome Greetings From Central Arkansas Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Central Arkansas   Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:38 am

Welcome to the site - enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Central Arkansas   Greetings From Central Arkansas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Central Arkansas
Page 1 of 1