Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and PLEASE GIVE US THE COURTESY of introducing yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Quest to reduce lower back issues.
Forza Life I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Yesterday at 6:58 pm

» Starter won't turn over
Forza Life I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» December 2022 Forum Pic
Forza Life I_icon_minitimeby P-21179 Yesterday at 6:18 am

» Hi from Barcelona
Forza Life I_icon_minitimeby Chupakabras Yesterday at 4:40 am

» what grade of fuel does everyone use?
Forza Life I_icon_minitimeby johnd Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:42 pm

» Repair handlebar fairings
Forza Life I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:02 am

» Hello from Liverpool
Forza Life I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:52 pm

» ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around
Forza Life I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:42 am

» It's Too Loud
Forza Life I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:36 am

» Speedometer lights and onboard buttons not working
Forza Life I_icon_minitimeby MUCHoldERwingguy Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:55 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Forza Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2010-11-16

Forza Life Empty
PostSubject: Forza Life   Forza Life I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2022 8:54 am

How about 'Forza Life' as a 'What did you to your SW today' type topic for all owners of the Honda NSS Forza.

In my own case with my 2018 Forza 300, I changed the oil and filter earlier this year, took it for it's second MOT recently, and the rest of the time I've just ridden it.

No add on bits to mention either, as I'd sourced, bought, and fitted all the necessary Givi accessories for the Forza by June 2019. I've been tempted and so far resisted all the other unnecessary junk and dubious quality stuff advertised online.

I haven't been over to Europe on a maxi since September 2019, mainly due to lockdowns and Covid restrictions and partly due to my own lack of enthusiasm. Plus there were more important things going on at home. Although next year I am looking at returning on the Forza to a destination I last rode to 40 years ago on a MZ 250.

Taking advantage of a mild Autumn,  this months riding has been almost exclusively rides to either motorcycle clothing and accessories stores near and far.

Plus a couple of rides to pie and mash shops daan saaf in Essex and Hertfordshire. I should maybe call them my 'Getting Away From Gravy' rides.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4308
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Forza Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Life   Forza Life I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2022 4:09 pm

Nice idea. So we’ve had the “Honda Forza” forum under the “Other Scooters and Motorcycles” banner for awhile now. I’ve retitled that to “Forza Life”. And given it top position under the banner as well. Thank you for your interest and suggestion Meldrew.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3706
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Forza Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Life   Forza Life I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2022 4:24 pm

Thanks, Tim.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Forza Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Life   Forza Life I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2022 6:43 pm

Thank you Timothy.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Forza Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Life   Forza Life I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 6:26 am

For me the past month Forza Life has been getting into my winter routine. The long sweaty summer rides are over, Autumn/Fall riding was great, now it's colder, wetter, there's more crud on minor roads, and of course the days are shorter.

As an incentive to get out on the Forza and not just aimlessly ride around, I have a list of traditional eateries I want to go to. There's no time limit involved, all I need is a decent day and I'll go check out one.

They're spread over a couple of counties and usually in cities and towns I've never been to. I order the same items in each place, and sometimes the same extra dish. Then compare them with the other places I've been. I've been to half a dozen places so far, and paid a couple of them a second visit.

Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4308
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Forza Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Life   Forza Life I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 8:38 am

Meldrew wrote:
(Snip) As an incentive to get out on the Forza and not just aimlessly ride around, I have a list of traditional eateries I want to go to. There's no time limit involved, all I need is a decent day and I'll go check out one.

They're spread over a couple of counties and usually in cities and towns I've never been to. I order the same items in each place, and sometimes the same extra dish. Then compare them with the other places I've been. I've been to half a dozen places so far, and paid a couple of them a second visit.

Hmm… A thinly veiled suggestion that a RTE food column be added to the forum. Uncle Meldrew’s Culinary Adventures wot?
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Forza Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Life   Forza Life I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 12:19 pm

No chance Timothy, there's an enthusiastic and critical following for this type of food elsewhere on the internet, where I'm merely an enthusiastic rookie.
Back to top Go down

Forza Life
Page 1 of 1