Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What were they thinking?
Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeby Marvincon Today at 4:49 am

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 8:05 pm

» Earth cable stress
Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Happy St. Patricks Day!
Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 5:11 pm

» Hello from Ontario, Canada
Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeby PerryH Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:05 pm

» LED Headlights
Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:52 am

» Cylinder Head Replacement
Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeby 95konig Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm

» Cooling fan still running
Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm

» March 2024 Forum Picture
Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

» Hyperpro Fork Springs
Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:31 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Subject: New member from Sacramento area.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jrockett74
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2022-08-09

Subject: New member from Sacramento area. Empty
PostSubject: Subject: New member from Sacramento area.   Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2022 4:43 pm

I have an 2002 Silverwing that does not run. I rode it out to one of my friends place and it ran perfectly well. After my visit ( about 2 hrs. ) I hopped on it and turned the key and it would crank over but would not start. I noticed that when I turned the key to on I could not hear the high pitch whine that you usually hear just before it starts. This makes me believe that there's an problem with
getting power to the fuel system?? Any thoughts!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Loosemarbles
Site Admin
Loosemarbles

Number of posts : 1550
Registration date : 2016-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Subject: New member from Sacramento area.   Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 3:40 am

Is the FI light coming on? If so, could be a bad earth somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4169
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Subject: New member from Sacramento area.   Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 4:01 am

jrockett74 wrote:
I have an 2002 Silverwing that does not run. I rode it out to one of my friends place and it ran perfectly well. After my visit ( about 2 hrs. ) I hopped on it and turned the key and it would crank over but would not start. I noticed that when I turned the key to on I could not hear the h pitch whine that you usually hear just before it starts. This makes me believe that there's an problem with
getting power to the fuel system??   Any thoughts!?!?!

Just one, you obviously didn't read what it says in large capital letters at the top of the page and have the courtesy to introduce yourself,
Back to top Go down
jrockett74
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2022-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Subject: New member from Sacramento area.   Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 11:04 am

Answer to Loosemarbles about the FI light and the answer is no light is showing?
Back to top Go down
zrx212
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2020-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Subject: New member from Sacramento area.   Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 5:10 pm

"Just one, you obviously didn't read what it says in large capital letters at the top of the page and have the courtesy to introduce yourself,"

and hopefully missed the second line altogether  Subject: New member from Sacramento area. 1f623

" The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun."

IAC, I also thought "New member from Sacramento area." and  "I have an 2002 Silverwing..", was kinda sufficient for me  Smile  but are there other specific guidelines or minimum requirements that need to be followed or met scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subject: New member from Sacramento area.   Subject: New member from Sacramento area. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subject: New member from Sacramento area.
Page 1 of 1