Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

» Greetings From 'Phoenix'
Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:07 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland

Go down 
+6
gustav
Cosmic_Jumper
Leena H
Terry Smith
john grinsel
oldwingguy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Leena H
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Leena H

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2016-09-17

Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland Empty
PostSubject: Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland   Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 9:29 am

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0zG6XBubLZodx

As Cosmic Jumper wished to see some photos of my camping trips, I found this way to be the best to share some.
I do keep my Trangia set with me, but don’t need them very often as the campsites are usually very well equipped.
I make a trip every year and they are all 2000-3000 kms and last between 6 to 10 days.
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland   Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:32 pm

I enjoyed your photos, very nice, thank you.
Back to top Go down
john grinsel
Curmudgeon
john grinsel

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland   Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 3:41 pm

about 20 years ago/Honda XBR 500S took trip from Germany to the North Cap in Norway. Pretty country, rode into Finland then Sweden on return. Miss Europe.
Back to top Go down
Leena H
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Leena H

PostSubject: Re: Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland   Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 3:59 pm

Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland 3f3e8310
I visited the Nord Kap last summer. Unfortunately the day was really foggy, so you could not see longer than a few meters and it was really diffucult to ride as the road there is very challenging. Pic added now.
Back to top Go down
Terry Smith
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Terry Smith

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2020-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland   Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 4:41 pm

Thanks for sharing Leena. You certainly get the most out of your scooter, that's for sure.

Last edited by Terry Smith on Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leena H
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Leena H

PostSubject: Re: Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland   Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:16 pm

Added more pics and make comments later on.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland   Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:33 pm

Thank you for sharing your journey Leena. Some of those photos remind me of small villages I’ve been thru on a couple of rides to Newfoundland. I’ll bet the folks up there in northern Scandinavia are as friendly as the Newfies are too.
Back to top Go down
gustav
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2019-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland   Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 8:50 pm

Thank you Leena. Impressive ride and pictures. Paul
Back to top Go down
steve_h80
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 997
Registration date : 2016-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland   Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 3:13 am

Good travel pictures, thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland   Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 7:20 am

Fantastic! Someone who uses the Silver Wing as Honda intended (a touring scooter). Great pix thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
sonuvabug
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
sonuvabug

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland   Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 8:48 am

Thanks for making the effort to post your pictorial story Leena. Fantastic scenery and story. I especially like the last "stuff" pic.
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1982
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland   Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 12:26 pm

Thank You VERY Much Leena For These Beautiful Photos!! I love the scenery and country town photos. And I really love the one about 1/2 way down where it looks like the sky is on fire. Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland   Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics from trips to Norway, Sweden and Lapland
Page 1 of 1