Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pgm fi trouble
Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 2:35 am

» This site will not be sold !!!
Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeby DickO Today at 12:30 am

» Here’s What Batman’s Scooter Would Look Like
Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeby Dabutcher Yesterday at 7:06 pm

» My dentist has a scooter!
Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeby Michel Vachon Yesterday at 9:43 am

» Pgm fi trouble video
Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeby Mossae Yesterday at 7:00 am

» classic vs euro dr pulley sliders?
Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Sun May 16, 2021 2:20 pm

» Belt Replacement
Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Thu May 13, 2021 2:43 pm

» Hello from woodstock ontario canada
Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed May 12, 2021 11:17 am

» It’s got great brakes.
Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue May 11, 2021 9:46 pm

» Clicking Noise from Front Brake
Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Tue May 11, 2021 8:57 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
holwagerj
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-06-25

Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver Empty
PostSubject: Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver   Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 2:11 pm

I have the Corbin seat and backrest from my Silverwing which I sold a couple years ago. It is just taking up space in my garage. I am in the Denver area, not interested in shipping. If you can pick up, it is yours for $100. Everything is in good condition. Please PM me, if interested. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dabutcher
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2021-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver   Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 6:24 am

Great deal for someone local! Too bad your not coming to the Twin Cities? GLWYS. D
Back to top Go down
holwagerj
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver   Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2021 2:37 pm

This seat is still available. Any takers?
Back to top Go down
holwagerj
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver   Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 4:34 pm

I am trying to reply to a person who sent me a PM. The site says I can't send a PM, because I haven't posted to the forums enough.
Back to top Go down
holwagerj
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver   Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 4:34 pm

Seems a bit silly to me.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 3747
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver   Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 4:42 pm

Now with 5 posts to your credit you should be able to respond to that PM.
Back to top Go down
holwagerj
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver   Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 5:09 pm

Yes, I was, just ironic I have posted on this site more now that I no longer have and SWing than I did when I owned one.

This item is still available BTW.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
cachambe
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver   Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 7:15 pm

[quote="holwagerj"]Yes, I was, just ironic I have posted on this site more now that I no longer have and SWing than I did when I owned one.

This item is still available BTW.

Thanks.[/quote

If you are willing to ship to VA then I would be interested. If so please ID new price with shipping.. Maybe "one rate box" via USPS that ships any weight that fits inside of their box.
Charles
Back to top Go down
holwagerj
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver   Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 7:33 pm

Thanks Charles, I don’t know that ny of those one rate boxes go that big. Give me a day, or two, to check with the local shipping store and I will see what they say.
John
Back to top Go down
Dabutcher
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2021-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver   Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:20 pm

If he passes ? Give me a shipped rate to the Twin Cities please. 55119 thanks. D
Back to top Go down
holwagerj
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver   Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 12:52 pm

Sorry, just realized I had not notified the forum, the seat is gone. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver
Page 1 of 1