Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fuel pump not making any noise?
Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale I_icon_minitimeby Kilroykarr Yesterday at 10:09 pm

» How can the brake delay be tested?
Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 8:32 pm

» Clicking Noise from Front Brake
Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» 12 Volt Power Install without removing Tupperware
Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:26 am

» Sold the Silverwing.
Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:49 pm

Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale I_icon_minitimeby sc00ter Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:02 am

» Full LED upgrade
Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale I_icon_minitimeby FrancoisJ Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:56 am

» Gotta do my own service....
Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:50 pm

» Video test post #2 via Direct YouTube link
Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:47 pm

» Huh? What'd you? say
Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale I_icon_minitimeby johnd Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:22 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
john grinsel
Curmudgeon
john grinsel

Number of posts : 3021
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale Empty
PostSubject: Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale   Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 8:23 am

Parking my scooter---getting out of them, next would be another motorcycle provided it has centerstand!  I am retaining enough riding stuff but have the following to offer:  

#1 Aerostich Darien Jacket and pants.  Jacket Yellow (and dirt) Size 46, Pants black size 38, Aero Kombat Lite boots US size 9and a half  great condition.

Prefer to sell this outfit and boots as unit.  $150 plus packing shipping. Both the Darien and boots are my second set of these=they work.

#2  My Harbor Freight Motorcycle lift---come get it, remembering it is 80 inches long and very heavy.  Condition great.  $75.

Send me PM or phone 715 894 7857
Back to top Go down

Getting out of scooters: stuff for sale
Page 1 of 1