Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» RaceTech Fork Emulators
American Scooter Magazine I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Today at 5:46 pm

» Not sure so I ask our British friends.
American Scooter Magazine I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 5:06 pm

» Merge ignition trigger wires and break wires?
American Scooter Magazine I_icon_minitimeby XDM© Today at 4:58 pm

» Michelin City Grip tires
American Scooter Magazine I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Today at 12:51 pm

» Warning lights coming on
American Scooter Magazine I_icon_minitimeby oldwingguy Yesterday at 6:16 pm

» Front wheel valve assembly problems
American Scooter Magazine I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Yesterday at 4:38 pm

» Just a beautiful day to ride
American Scooter Magazine I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:09 am

» Clutch Bell puller tool
American Scooter Magazine I_icon_minitimeby ramy gamal Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:36 am

» South Texas Howdy
American Scooter Magazine I_icon_minitimeby bweighmaster Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:43 pm

» time for a clutch ?
American Scooter Magazine I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:06 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

American Scooter Magazine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Howardr
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-08-20

American Scooter Magazine Empty
PostSubject: American Scooter Magazine   American Scooter Magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 1:41 pm

There is a scooter magazine for American scooter riders. It is called The Scooter 'Zine.

My name is Howard Rains and I am the creator and publisher of The Scooter 'Zine. I created it because I was looking for something that represented what I do with my scooter.

I use my scooters to commute, tour and explore. There are motorcycle magazines for this (Rider is my favorite) but nothing for us. So here it is. Each issue features a local shop, a scooter club and an interview with a rider with a story to tell. Additionally there are feature stories about folks who have done some cool things with there bikes. This issue has a story written by Larry Welsh, who rode his new Vespa 300 HPE from Tennessee to Sturgis for the motorcycle rally. You'll also find scooter history, safety article and an occasional review.

The zine written for scooterists, by scooterists. Visit the website and download a free sample issue. You can also find the zine on Facebook and Instagram

Thanks you

Howard
Back to top Go down
PeteP
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2020-08-31

PostSubject: Re: American Scooter Magazine   American Scooter Magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 5:09 pm

Howard,
Thanks for the information about your publication. I’m new to the scooter scene having bought my Silverwing this August but I’m still interested in finding out about what’s going on in the scooter world. A story about a scooter at Sturgis is something I’d be interested in reading about. I think I’ll check it out!
Back to top Go down
PeteP
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2020-08-31

PostSubject: Re: American Scooter Magazine   American Scooter Magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 6:25 pm

Howard,
Just checked out your free issue online. Found the articles of real interest. I liked it enough to cough up $20.00 for a subscription.
Back to top Go down
Howardr
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-08-20

PostSubject: Re: American Scooter Magazine   American Scooter Magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2020 3:47 pm

PeteP wrote:
Howard,
Just checked out your free issue online. Found the articles of real interest. I liked it enough to cough up $20.00 for a subscription.

Thank you, sir. I hope you enjoy the magazine. We are always looking for contributors, so if you've got a scooter story to tell, drop me a line.
Back to top Go down

American Scooter Magazine
Page 1 of 1