Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 2:50 am

» Final Drive Noise banished
SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 1:29 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

SuperBowl.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SuperBowl. Empty
PostSubject: SuperBowl.   SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:12 am

GO INDY SuperBowl. Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down

SuperBowl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl.   SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:43 am

My adopted daughter (from Russia) is 17 and, for some odd reason, a raving football fanatic. She doesn't support any particular team, though. Rather, she ferrets out MY preference in any particular game and then cheers for their opponents. Loudly. In a Russian accent.

I decided I wanted the Colts (based on a coin flip), so she of course became the world's biggest Saints fan. I was having fun for the first half, but needless to say my enthusiasm waned by the end.

She, on the other hand, after having bounced painfully between ecstatic celebration and abject despair for 4 hours, ended up rubbing my face in it for 4 days so far and counting.

I tried to tell her that I don't REALLY care that much either way, but she doesn't believe me. To her, EVERY issue is life-or-death, and she can't imagine that other people don't see the world that way.
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

SuperBowl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl.   SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 am

Come on Mickey... you have to admit... this was one of the biggest upsets in super bowl history. I didn't really care who won either, but it worth the upset when after the game the Saints QB Brees was holding his new son up and tears streaming down his face. That was SPECIAL. The Colts will be back.
I don't follow any professional sports but I enjoyed the super bowl this year.
Back to top Go down

SuperBowl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl.   SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Opalsboy wrote:
Come on Mickey... you have to admit... this was one of the biggest upsets in super bowl history. I didn't really care who won either, but it worth the upset when after the game the Saints QB Brees was holding his new son up and tears streaming down his face. That was SPECIAL. The Colts will be back.
I don't follow any professional sports but I enjoyed the super bowl this year.

Oh, I'm not upset about it. The Vikings are my team. Why? Because when I was a youngster every kid had his own "team". I was a nerdy little bookworm, but I felt obligated to choose a "team", so I went with the Vikings because their helmet were cool.

Bad choice.
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

SuperBowl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl.   SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Mickey, Mickey, Mickey,

I grew up in MN and was a Viqueen fan for quite a few years. It must have been shortly after I joined the Army and had answered the questions - "Just what the *%!! is wrong with the Vikings? Why can't they win the Super Bowl?" That I decided I'd rather be a has-been than a never-will-be and so I became a Packer Backer as I was born in WI. I'm Swedish in heritage and it pains me to see that bunch of goobers named after the brave vikings of Scandinavia. Count on this - the vikings are a team of destiny, unfortunately their destiny is to disappoint. It is a shame they didn't make it to the superbowl to reclaim the record for most losses as their very own.

Good for the Saints - it was a good game (what I saw of it).
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com

SuperBowl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl.   SuperBowl. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:19 pm

jdeereanton wrote:
Mickey, Mickey, Mickey,

I grew up in MN and was a Viqueen fan for quite a few years. It must have been shortly after I joined the Army and had answered the questions - "Just what the *%!! is wrong with the Vikings? Why can't they win the Super Bowl?" That I decided I'd rather be a has-been than a never-will-be and so I became a Packer Backer as I was born in WI. I'm Swedish in heritage and it pains me to see that bunch of goobers named after the brave vikings of Scandinavia. Count on this - the vikings are a team of destiny, unfortunately their destiny is to disappoint. It is a shame they didn't make it to the superbowl to reclaim the record for most losses as their very own.

Good for the Saints - it was a good game (what I saw of it).

I also cheer for the Cubs. Notice a pattern?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SuperBowl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl.   SuperBowl. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuperBowl.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: