Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» June, July Photo
hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 8:27 pm

» Look under the seat?
hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» Silverwing With a Tow Pac Trike Kit
hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeby Easyrider Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Paint Code for the Complementary Silvery/Gold Accent Pieces
hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Yesterday at 9:35 am

» Corona Virus
hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeby Hiyo Sun May 31, 2020 10:47 pm

» New owner of a Silver Wing!
hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeby Hiyo Sun May 31, 2020 7:43 pm

» Holes to Fill (Time to Kill)
hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeby Hiyo Sat May 30, 2020 7:35 pm

» Finally here?
hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeby Hiyo Sat May 30, 2020 7:23 pm

» Does "FSC" (as in FSC600) Have any Meaning?
hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeby Hiyo Sat May 30, 2020 6:58 pm

» Hello from Denver!
hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeby oldwingguy Sat May 30, 2020 8:04 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
loftskin
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
loftskin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-05-10

hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow   hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 12:54 pm

just to say hello. i found you guys as i was going through the build on my Corbin Sparrow. i wanted to change out the batteries and put a good engine into the little car. the silverwing 582cc was an easy choice. i bought a damaged fsc600 with only 9k on the clock and set away building a frame for the rear of the bike to sit in. i have read loads of fanatastic advice from loads of guys on here and its been very good detailed imformation. i have just been reading up on the rear tyre ideas and as i have a three wheeled car the back end being all silverwing ive decided to fit a 165/65/13 tyre. i will beef up the back shocks as i have suffered a bit of sway that i think this will sort out. i just want to say thanks fellas as without you knowing it, you proberly help so many people. my car will be out and about after this lockdown and i will be showing it at every opertunity. the car is in its infancy at the moment and road tests will follow and adaptations alike. thanks again.
Attachments
hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow Attachmentcorbin one.jpg
Corbin sliverwinged sparrow
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(28 Kb) Downloaded 44 times
Back to top Go down
Easyrider
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Easyrider

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2015-12-18

PostSubject: Re: hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow   hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 1:00 pm

Look great! Please return with results of your test rides.
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Site Admin
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow   hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 9:43 am

That's an interesting looking ride. And Yes. Keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
Hiyo
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Hiyo

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2019-10-22

PostSubject: Re: hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow   hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 9:05 pm

What does that Sparrow weigh?
No Monty Python answers please.
Back to top Go down
Mech 1 twa
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Mech 1 twa

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2016-01-02

PostSubject: Re: hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow   hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 11:05 pm

Sparrow 1350lb. Minus 13 lead acid batteries and a few more things a lot less. Add SW engine rear suspension and gas tank maybe a little less.?

Back to top Go down
loftskin
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
loftskin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-05-10

PostSubject: Re: hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow   hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 2:28 pm

385kg over the weighbridge no driver. I have tried 11" front shocks but to low. so i tried 14.5" to tall.
I am waiting on a pair of 12.5" i think these will do just fine. suspension is a sensitive thing to get right.
i have tried a variety of wheels but still like the spoked 17".hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow V110
Back to top Go down

hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow
Page 1 of 1