Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hw do I soften the suspension?
To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeby Silverwingdays Today at 6:41 pm

» Hi From Colorado
To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeby Radtad Today at 6:06 pm

» Corbin saddle
To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeby Michel Vachon Today at 2:31 pm

» Hey all from Northern California
To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeby Michel Vachon Today at 2:23 pm

» storage compartment latch
To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeby London Auto SC Today at 2:02 pm

» starting problems
To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeby vmaximus Today at 9:00 am

» Urine Test
To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» Wiring Code Help, Please
To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeby Osprey Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» YSS Shock owners or Prospective buyers Improvements info. Etc
To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeby Silverwingdays Yesterday at 7:11 pm

» Side Stand Kill Switch
To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Yesterday at 6:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2016-01-29

To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. Empty
PostSubject: To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD.   To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Travel our rt. 56 and not keep you eye on the road, weather clear road dry, just as we came around a corner and over a hill a BIG TREE fell taking down power lines with it, we got stopped in time but darn near got rear ended by the next car that wasn't watching. The lines were sparking and the tree limbs started to smoke pretty good. No one could get cell service there so we off roaded around the tree top to find a place with reception to make the call. 30 or 40 seconds earlier and we would have been one with the tree.
Back to top Go down
gustav
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2019-04-13

PostSubject: Re: To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD.   To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 3:45 pm

WOW! Somebody is watching over you. Paul
Back to top Go down
GoonerKev
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
GoonerKev

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2019-04-09

PostSubject: Re: To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD.   To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Glad you was safe Wink
Back to top Go down
DickO
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
DickO

Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD.   To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 5:10 pm

I agree with "gustav"... God is good...
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Site Admin
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD.   To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 5:14 pm

I also agree. God IS good. Glad you are safe.
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD.   To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 6:11 pm

Goes to show: you have to be ready for anything ! Glad you came thru okay.

Jay.
Back to top Go down
Pastor Ron
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD.   To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 9:14 am

Dale N. wrote:
I also agree. God IS good. Glad you are safe.

oldwingguy, we should always give credit where credit is due
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD.   To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 10:07 am

Yes, the fear was someone coming around the curve and getting caught up in both us and the live wires and tree, it could have been much worse. What surprised me was in spite of all the arcing and fire ect. it didn't trip an overload somewhere. The man was watching.
Back to top Go down

To close for comfort, how to get hurt BAD.
Page 1 of 1