Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Welcome to the home for Honda SilverWing and everyone interested. This is a place to ask questions, share, and learn about the SilverWing and its dedicated riders. Please post an introduction when you join as a sign of Courtesy.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Share | 

How are you doing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Easyrider
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2015-12-18

PostSubject: How are you doing   Mon 05 Dec 2016, 17:49

Hey Dennis,
How are you doing health wise? Funny thing is I just replied to a post and posted a question about how you were going and low and behold the next post I see a reply from you. Hope everything is going good for you!
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2786
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: How are you doing   Mon 05 Dec 2016, 19:46

I'm doing OK.

My new eyes are working fine. Have an appointment at the VA this Friday to get my eyes checked once more. They want to take a look at their handy work.

Been working with the Astronomy Club of Tulsa to do special events for the local home schooled kids. Their remarkable young people...Their so smart. They love to look at the stars through my Gen.3 night vision unit, a PVS-14 and a FLIR unit.

http://astrotulsa.com/

I just got my Meade LX90 8" telescope collminated so it works better. Waiting for a starry night to try it out. Soon I hope.

Winter is setting in so riding the scooter is off the menu for things to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down

How are you doing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: