Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Fuel tank which maximum capacity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Balasteiro
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Balasteiro

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-09-16

Fuel tank which maximum capacity Empty
PostSubject: Fuel tank which maximum capacity   Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 2:22 pm

Hello
I have a Honda SW-T 600 2011, manual book propritario indicates that the capacity of the fuel tank and 16 liters, but already left the pointer go to the limit and when will the fuel pump, the maximum that could it was 12 liters.
Can anyone tell me what the real capacity of my fuel tank Question
Thank you and good curves Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Fuel tank which maximum capacity   Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:15 pm

While we dont have the SW-T 600 here in the US, I would say that the total capacity of the fuel tank is 16 liters. If you are only able to add 12 liters when "empty" it could be that there is still a liter, or two, remaining in the tank, or that you are not filling it up to maximum capacity. I fill up my tank all the way to the very top of the fuel cap fill neck every time I refuel. Usually that amounts to about 3.25 US gallons, so there is always more fuel remaining in the bottom of the tank.

I hope that this helps answer your dilemma.

Tim
Back to top Go down
phils a winger
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
phils a winger

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2014-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Fuel tank which maximum capacity   Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 5:00 pm

most ive ever got in mine is 14 litres at 190 miles on the trip and that is with the low fuel bar flashing for nearly 50 miles, clenched buttock time as i usually fill up between160 and 170
Back to top Go down
micbusathens
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
micbusathens

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2012-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Fuel tank which maximum capacity   Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 5:25 pm

Usually last digit starts to blink when 3.5 liters or almost a gallon is left in the tank
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4170
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Fuel tank which maximum capacity   Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 5:50 pm

We don't get the SW-T 600 in the UK, but a quick look on the Honda website of any European country that sells them tells you the fuel tank capacity is 16 litres, of which 3.5 litres is reserve. So if the bottom square of the fuel gauge is flashing, you're on reserve.

Anyway isn't all the info in that nice little owners book that sits neatly under the seat with the toolkit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuel tank which maximum capacity   Fuel tank which maximum capacity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuel tank which maximum capacity
Page 1 of 1