Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 1:54 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Carving the Canyons scraping metal

Go down 
+3
"Hi Yo"
vmaximus
Modernman1953
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Modernman1953
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2016-06-01

Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   Empty
PostSubject: Carving the Canyons scraping metal    Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 2:09 am

Here is that "carving the canyons"  Oh boy, these guys are just scraping metal all the way.    I mean these guys are really scraping their center stands.  

Be sure to watch the whole thing.  lol

https://www.facebook.com/thebikerbrotherhood/videos/959944160789042/
Back to top Go down
vmaximus
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Carving the Canyons scraping metal    Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 4:26 am

Viewed the video and expected to see some serious riding until that chap flew into the frame on his pushbike. What a put down, being passed by cyclist who was giving them good them a run for their money only to cut the poor chap up and force him onto the opposite lane . I bet the lead bike rider went home sulking and told his Mom about  this nasty cyclist especially as he was being filmed doing a not too good of a job getting round the twisties himself.
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Carving the Canyons scraping metal    Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 5:26 pm

Was that Sir Meldrew on his push bike? Laughing
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Carving the Canyons scraping metal    Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 12:11 am

Squid convention.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4170
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Carving the Canyons scraping metal    Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 6:17 am

More like two quite normal blokes out for a ride, I don't know what you expected on a road used by heavy trucks and with Armco type barriers lining the road.  Most rides are pretty ordinary, it's just now that there's forums like this you can exaggerate everything and tell tall tales about your riding exploits.

As for Lycra clad cyclists, they seem to come out in force at weekends here and while I respect them for getting out and getting a good cardio workout, and as fellow cyclists even though on my Dutch push bike I'm way lower down the food chain to them. A lot of them are a pain in the arse when they ride in large groups on country roads, IMHO just like large groups of motorcycles and maxi scooters are.
Back to top Go down
steve_h80
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2016-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Carving the Canyons scraping metal    Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 4:25 pm

lol. It's happened to me to coming down the Stelvio...
Back to top Go down
Sknrdtec
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Sknrdtec

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Carving the Canyons scraping metal    Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:17 am

"Normal" ?
Back to top Go down
steve_h80
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2016-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Carving the Canyons scraping metal    Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:46 am

Normal for the Stelvio :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carving the Canyons scraping metal    Carving the Canyons  scraping metal   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carving the Canyons scraping metal
Page 1 of 1