Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverwinglicious
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Silverwinglicious

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2016-02-17

Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing Empty
PostSubject: Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing   Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:20 pm

Anyone try riding a pcx? Lots of fun!
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing   Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Probably be fine for around town but not what I'd want to be on the freeways with much. Looks like their top speed is around 72mph which isn't much for fast traffic, no passing punch at all. I prefer a maxi that's handy around town and on the highway. The maxi's heavier weight would make the bike more stable at speed as well as yielding a smoother ride.
Back to top Go down
Silverwinglicious
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Silverwinglicious

PostSubject: Re: Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing   Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:30 pm

That's exactly right- I just use it to go about 3-5 miles daily to work in city traffic. Great point- I like the weight of the silverwing and pick up as well.
Back to top Go down
sctr199
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
sctr199

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing   Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 2:47 pm

Quite a few used ones for sale in my area at any one time. Have never ridden one, but I guess you either like them or dont. I have a NHX110 Elite, goes about 52 wide open, cruises at 40 real nice. Reliable as a fat wife ☺
Back to top Go down
Silverwinglicious
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Silverwinglicious

PostSubject: Re: Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing   Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 10:27 pm

You'd enjoy the 150cc to give you 20 mph more than your 110. Plenty of pick up to smoke any car at a red-light.
Back to top Go down
sctr199
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
sctr199

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing   Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 10:05 am

Silverwinglicious wrote:
You'd enjoy the 150cc to give you 20 mph more than your 110.  Plenty of pick up to smoke any car at a red-light.  

Forgot to mention that I have a Helix for that Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing   Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pcx is a nice compliment to silverwing
Page 1 of 1