Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
W.Bishop
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-09-15

I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike Empty
PostSubject: I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike   I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 5:26 am

Can somebody please I want to check the water in my radiator but can not find out where the radiator cap is
Back to top Go down
Winger61
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Winger61

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike   I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 6:55 am

You will need to take out the right-side glove box (the non-locking one)- the expansion bottle and radiator cap will then be visible.
The box is easy to remove, just needs a little care. Open the box, and remove the  small crosshead screw inside at the back.
Gently squeeze the sides together, and lift out the box. Replacement is obviously the reverse!
If you need to add coolant, it needs to be compatible for an aluminium radiator.

Hopefully I've got the instructions right - more technical brains than mine may correct!!

Graham
Back to top Go down
W.Bishop
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-09-15

PostSubject: Re: I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike   I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 7:42 am

Winger61 wrote:
You will need to take out the right-side glove box (the non-locking one)- the expansion bottle and radiator cap will then be visible.
The box is easy to remove, just needs a little care. Open the box, and remove the  small crosshead screw inside at the back.
Gently squeeze the sides together, and lift out the box. Replacement is obviously the reverse!
If you need to add coolant, it needs to be compatible for an aluminium radiator.

Hopefully I've got the instructions right - more technical brains than mine may correct!!

Graham

Thank you for your help Graham
Back to top Go down
bicyclenut
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
bicyclenut

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2015-09-04

PostSubject: Re: I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike   I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:23 am

You can also see the coolant level if you look inside the front fenderwell/cowling as the coolant is in a clear tank with a HI and LOW level and it should be in between these lines. If you are looking at the SW from the front it in on the left side under the front cover just above the sticker with a VIN# and manufacturing info.

I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike Img_1310
Back to top Go down
http://www.MarkNovackPhotography.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike   I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am a new member I ride a FJS600 Trike
Page 1 of 1