Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What were they thinking?
Do you have DennisB products you're not using? I_icon_minitimeby Marvincon Today at 4:49 am

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Do you have DennisB products you're not using? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 8:05 pm

» Earth cable stress
Do you have DennisB products you're not using? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Happy St. Patricks Day!
Do you have DennisB products you're not using? I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 5:11 pm

» Hello from Ontario, Canada
Do you have DennisB products you're not using? I_icon_minitimeby PerryH Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:05 pm

» LED Headlights
Do you have DennisB products you're not using? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:52 am

» Cylinder Head Replacement
Do you have DennisB products you're not using? I_icon_minitimeby 95konig Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm

» Cooling fan still running
Do you have DennisB products you're not using? I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm

» March 2024 Forum Picture
Do you have DennisB products you're not using? I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

» Hyperpro Fork Springs
Do you have DennisB products you're not using? I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:31 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Do you have DennisB products you're not using?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bash On!
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2015-08-24

Do you have DennisB products you're not using? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have DennisB products you're not using?   Do you have DennisB products you're not using? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:34 am

Did searches for various products needed for the new S'wing and saw the post for DennisB's items. Didn't see at the time that he is no longer is business.
That's probably why he didn't respond to my email.

Very sad now. Sad

Does anybody have a spare:
-Pigtail headlight connector
-Steering head ball mount adapter
-Plug and play connector for the supplemental brake light?

Many thanks!
Bash
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4169
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you have DennisB products you're not using?   Do you have DennisB products you're not using? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 6:22 pm

What's this steering head ball mount adaptor? Is it the technical name for the DennisB sat nav/GPS mount which is really a metal bracket with a RAM ball in the centre that fixes onto the centre of the handlebars. I have one I no longer use.
Back to top Go down
Bash On!
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2015-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you have DennisB products you're not using?   Do you have DennisB products you're not using? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 6:41 pm

Yes; that's it!

I can be reached at
mark_holmstrup [at]yahoo.com

Thanks, Meldrew.

Bash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have DennisB products you're not using?   Do you have DennisB products you're not using? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have DennisB products you're not using?
Page 1 of 1