Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What were they thinking?
Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeby Marvincon Today at 4:49 am

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 8:05 pm

» Earth cable stress
Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Happy St. Patricks Day!
Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 5:11 pm

» Hello from Ontario, Canada
Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeby PerryH Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:05 pm

» LED Headlights
Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:52 am

» Cylinder Head Replacement
Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeby 95konig Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm

» Cooling fan still running
Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm

» March 2024 Forum Picture
Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

» Hyperpro Fork Springs
Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:31 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Attention guests using this forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Attention guests using this forum   Empty
PostSubject: Attention guests using this forum    Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 4:27 pm

I've received a PM from a guest and there is no way to PM them back. If you are having problems with your scooter your best way to get help is to join the forum and ask everyone.
The guest that sent the PM did leave a Email address but I'm not going to let someone I don't know have my Email address unless they are at least a fellow forum member.
Back to top Go down
Greysilver
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Greysilver

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Attention guests using this forum    Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 5:00 pm

Probably a sound decision, 28. If I want info or service from a forum I would not hesitate to join. That seems to be a reasonable expectation. Cheers
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Attention guests using this forum    Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Roger,

I received the same PM and didn't respond either. I have the same attitude as you do abotu joining the forum to ask. I didn't know the answer to his question but even if I did I would not have answered. Although, we thouht that the members in Florida are expected to respond to these PM's!!!! Right Mike and Tim (mod group). Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
Deno070
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2013-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Attention guests using this forum    Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:55 pm

I guess the crystal ball is broken...lol
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3780
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Attention guests using this forum    Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:55 pm

Yes, Jeff. Wink
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Attention guests using this forum    Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 10:56 pm

model28a wrote:
I've received a PM from a guest and there is no way to PM them back. If you are having problems with your scooter your best way to get help is to join the forum and ask everyone.
The guest that sent the PM did leave a Email address but I'm not going to let someone I don't know have my Email address unless they are at least a fellow forum member.

I'm bumping this post because I received a PM from a guest about a broken plastic part for their helmet.
My advice is still "If you are having problems with your scooter your best way to get help is to join the forum and ask everyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention guests using this forum    Attention guests using this forum   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention guests using this forum
Page 1 of 1