Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 8:05 pm

» What were they thinking?
Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeby cotetoi Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» Earth cable stress
Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Happy St. Patricks Day!
Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 5:11 pm

» Hello from Ontario, Canada
Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeby PerryH Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:05 pm

» LED Headlights
Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:52 am

» Cylinder Head Replacement
Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeby 95konig Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm

» Cooling fan still running
Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm

» March 2024 Forum Picture
Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

» Hyperpro Fork Springs
Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:31 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Lighting your bike for the fun of it.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Lighting your bike for the fun of it. Empty
PostSubject: Lighting your bike for the fun of it.   Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Hi Everyone,

I rarely post new stuff here anymore because I am on my NM4 now,
but I found something exceptional that works with any bike, and wanted to share it with you.

Here is the website:
http://www.joeflorida.com/

For all the Negative Nancies that want to put down farkle as stupid or a waste of money...go find another thread.
This is for those that are proud to show off their bike and have the money available to do it.

This company like a million other companies produces lighting kits for motorcycles.
Where they excel is in 3 places.
1. Very bright high density LEDs...more so than the competition.
2. Smartphone controller. This onboard lighting controller syncs via Bluetooth with your smartphone.
From there you can create multiple patterns and custom colors.
You can activate them in whatever pattern you choose.
You can also set it up so that when you hit the brakes it all turns red for instance.
Also has a voltage stop. If you are leaving your lights on lets say for bike night, it will automatically
turn off if voltage drops below a certain point you set.
3. There are 2 ways to control the lights. One is a key fob that works like an alarm on your keychain.
The other is w a 3 button easy access switch that mounts on your handle bar.

I just got mine done. Haven't had a chance to take pictures. But there are lots of pics and videos on the site.

Good luck to all.

Dan

Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Lighting your bike for the fun of it.   Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:34 pm

What kind of bike do you have again?
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Lighting your bike for the fun of it. 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Lighting your bike for the fun of it.   Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:08 pm

Two comments Dan.

1. Lighting YOUR bike! Lighting YOUR bike! It's yours, do what you want. cheers

2. For those with available funds. Still working on that. Sixty six years and still looking. Laughing

Thanks for the link for those who wish to do this to THEIR ride. motorcycle
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Lighting your bike for the fun of it.   Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:14 am

Lots of folks like lighted bike displays. The advent of LED lighting makes it easy on most bike's electrical systems as well. No more need of a trailer with a generator.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Lighting your bike for the fun of it.   Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:36 am

Meldrew made an excellent point regarding daytime & foul weather lighting. I've split his post to make a new Topic rather than hijack this original topic.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lighting your bike for the fun of it.   Lighting your bike for the fun of it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lighting your bike for the fun of it.
Page 1 of 1