Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What were they thinking?
New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitimeby Marvincon Today at 4:49 am

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 8:05 pm

» Earth cable stress
New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Happy St. Patricks Day!
New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 5:11 pm

» Hello from Ontario, Canada
New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitimeby PerryH Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:05 pm

» LED Headlights
New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:52 am

» Cylinder Head Replacement
New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitimeby 95konig Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm

» Cooling fan still running
New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm

» March 2024 Forum Picture
New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

» Hyperpro Fork Springs
New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:31 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Houstonbudman
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-04-30

New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale Empty
PostSubject: New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale   New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:43 pm

I have a new never installed Silverwing 600 Clearview XL windshield for sale. It is clear color with no vents. 4" wider and 4.75" taller than OEM windshield. Installation hardware and instructions included.

Cost new $255 with shipping to Houston. Sales price is $190 with free shipping within Continental U.S. wgctx@comcast.net

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale   New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:35 pm

welcome  Houstonbudman welcome to the forum. What kind of windshield are you using? It's a shame you spent that much money only to find out it was not what you wanted. I hope your windshield sells quickly.
It would be nice if you went Here and introduced yourself. And tell us a little about how long you've been riding, what year your Silverwing is and it's mileage etc. Then you'd get a proper welcome from the forum members.

If you are looking forward to learning about your Silverwing and plan on doing your own maintenance you'll find you can do anything you need or want with the service manual and help from this forum.
I add the paragraph below for most new members because there's a lot of information in the links and may save you some work.
Here are some links(3 below in blue)that will help you learn a lot about your Silverwing. If you can't find what you need in the links below the search on this forum works good, and if you still need help just ask and someone will do what they can to answer your questions.

Maintenance, Tips and Hints
Maintenance "Pictorials"
Accessories-Modifications
Back to top Go down
Houstonbudman
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-04-30

PostSubject: Re: New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale   New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 7:05 pm

The windshield was exactly what I wanted when I bought it. Went through the winter without installing it. I now have my eyes on another scooter and will not need it. If it was installed on my 2007 Silverwing I would not get anything added to the trade-in value so I am better off selling it.
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale   New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 7:42 pm

You're right at least you'll get some of your money back, like you said you won't get anything for trade-in value. Have you got another scooter in mind?  Question  Idea  
Good luck with your sale and your search for your future scooter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale   New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Clearview XL Windshield for Sale
Page 1 of 1