Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 1:54 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

What happened to Maxi-Scoot site?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
compguy
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
compguy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-11

What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to Maxi-Scoot site?   What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:03 am

Just wondering I can't seem to pull it up anymore.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3783
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Maxi-Scoot site?   What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:36 am

Nor can I.
I dropped out after a while because it became a message-board for the annual gathering and I couldn't cope with 50+ threads all about the same event. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4170
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Maxi-Scoot site?   What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:30 pm

I haven't looked on there for months mainly because it was there wasn't much of interest. I remember former forum member Waspie used to post on there quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
JeffR_
Site Admin
JeffR_

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Maxi-Scoot site?   What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:35 pm

I read some posts the yesterday so maybe it is just down for awhile for maintenance. I'm not sure what kind of software they use for their site. I know it is almost more of a motorcycle site now since it seems all of the admin ride motorcycles. Maggie still has a couple of scooters though she rides.
Back to top Go down
LDB
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
LDB

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2014-05-19

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Maxi-Scoot site?   What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:46 pm

It was fine for me last night and down this morning until now. There are several nice folks over there. I hope it comes back.
Back to top Go down
LDB
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
LDB

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2014-05-19

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Maxi-Scoot site?   What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:18 pm

And now at 20:15 it is back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Maxi-Scoot site?   What happened to Maxi-Scoot site? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to Maxi-Scoot site?
Page 1 of 1