Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display Empty
PostSubject: Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display   Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:59 pm

DOT & ECE safety approved

http://www.skullyhelmets.com/heads-up-display-helmet/

Skully Helmets.
HUD, maps, voice control. Bluetooth rear view, etc.

Very Cool!
Back to top Go down
Magoo Triker
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Magoo Triker

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display   Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:30 pm

What a pretty penny that will cost. I just use my iphone with a set of speakers in the helmet...

Magoo Triker
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4170
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display   Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:55 am

I'd rather have a helmet that's quiet and comfortable for all day riding, has an effective peak like the Super-Visor fitted for riding into direct sun, effective ventilation for all year round weather conditions, a drop down amber visor for flat light conditions, leakproof rain seals round the visor, and an easy removable washable lining that spectacles can slot into easily.

I've been looking for a helmet that has all those features for years.
Back to top Go down
john grinsel
Curmudgeon
john grinsel

Number of posts : 3291
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display   Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:50 am

What does it weigh? Since I am into riding, I don't need all that extra junk, wires? and think on 2 wheels is much better to pay attention to the riding/safety aspect.

Balance/wearing comfort/noise control....and cost is important to me...I throw away at least 2 helmets a year=stink, they do not fit well, dropped, etc. Color? White may be best....and cheap helmet you can leave on seat and nobody will take it, Safety standard? DOT works for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display   Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally! a usable helmet with heads up display
Page 1 of 1