Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Welcome to the home for Honda SilverWing and everyone interested. This is a place to ask questions, share, and learn about the SilverWing and its dedicated riders. Please post an introduction when you join as a sign of Courtesy.
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The official long post of the overhaul and repaint of my 06 Silverwing
by Dale N. Yesterday at 23:32

» Wanted: Oil drain plug
by siataukreg Yesterday at 14:31

» Sad Day today
by Tn Traveler Yesterday at 07:16

» Recommended Tires
by Sidewinder Pilot Wed 13 Dec 2017, 23:39

» Trailer Hitch For SilverWing Scooter
by willajabir Wed 13 Dec 2017, 16:33

» Hard to find a career
by "Hi Yo" Tue 12 Dec 2017, 16:58

» A hillbilly goes hunting
by "Hi Yo" Tue 12 Dec 2017, 16:51

» Silver Wing Colors
by Mike from NS Tue 12 Dec 2017, 07:28

» Oil Leak at Oil Filter?
by oldwingguy Sun 10 Dec 2017, 16:06

» very low mileage engine and trans
by siataukreg Tue 05 Dec 2017, 18:04

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
free forum
 
Share | 
 

 little run out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gooffy
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 56
Location : berwick upon tweed
Points : 2144
Registration date : 2012-09-13

PostSubject: little run out   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 14:47

nice little run out today covered 150 miles over the scottish borders,
Back to top Go down
Gyro
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
avatar

Number of posts : 321
Age : 65
Location : Frontenac, Ks
Points : 2104
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: little run out   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 15:21

gooffy wrote:
nice little run out today covered 150 miles over the scottish borders,

Sounds like great fun, but do the Scots still throw things at passing English? Razz
Back to top Go down
gooffy
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 56
Location : berwick upon tweed
Points : 2144
Registration date : 2012-09-13

PostSubject: Re: little run out   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 15:46

aye but we tie it to a piece of string Smile
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru


Number of posts : 1293
Age : 69
Location : Matheson, Ontario, Canada
Points : 3591
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: little run out   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 15:58

Don't through your poo at me. Smile
Back to top Go down
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 1101
Age : 63
Location : Cleveleys, Lancashire, England
Points : 4005
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: little run out   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 16:30

Gyro wrote:
gooffy wrote:
nice little run out today covered 150 miles over the scottish borders,

Sounds like great fun, but do the Scots still throw things at passing English? Razz

When it comes to football Berwick on Tweed is Scottish.

Non UK users work that one out. (UK users please keep quiet on this little conumdrum).

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
gooffy
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 56
Location : berwick upon tweed
Points : 2144
Registration date : 2012-09-13

PostSubject: Re: little run out   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 16:54

Ha yer correct and i am actually english with scots parents

Berwick is aprox 1 mile from the border, and well worth a visit Smile
Back to top Go down
Gyro
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
avatar

Number of posts : 321
Age : 65
Location : Frontenac, Ks
Points : 2104
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: little run out   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 17:19

gooffy wrote:
Ha yer correct and i am actually english with scots parents

Berwick is aprox 1 mile from the border, and well worth a visit Smile

So, you are only theoretically & technically English, but still have an innate craving for Haggis? Wink
Back to top Go down
DickO
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
avatar

Number of posts : 868
Age : 72
Location : Harveyville, Kansas
Points : 4248
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: little run out   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 22:20

So... exactly where is Frontenac, Kansas?? Inquiring minds want to know!
Back to top Go down
Gyro
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
avatar

Number of posts : 321
Age : 65
Location : Frontenac, Ks
Points : 2104
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: little run out   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 22:39

DickO wrote:
So... exactly where is Frontenac, Kansas?? Inquiring minds want to know!

Down in the Southeastern corner of Kansas, about 30 miles Northwest of Joplin, Mo. Frontenac shares a city limit with Pittsburg, Ks, and is about 4 miles from the Missouri state line. Frontenac is also directly south of Kansas City, Ks. on US69 Hwy. The Oklahoma state line is about 35 miles south, so we are really down in the corner of the state. I grew up even further into the Southeastern corner of Kansas in Riverton, Ks. right on the Mother Road - Route 66! Smile
Back to top Go down
gooffy
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 56
Location : berwick upon tweed
Points : 2144
Registration date : 2012-09-13

PostSubject: Re: little run out   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 02:29

Gyro wrote:
DickO wrote:
So... exactly where is Frontenac, Kansas?? Inquiring minds want to know!

Down in the Southeastern corner of Kansas, about 30 miles Northwest of Joplin, Mo. Frontenac shares a city limit with Pittsburg, Ks, and is about 4 miles from the Missouri state line. Frontenac is also directly south of Kansas City, Ks. on US69 Hwy. The Oklahoma state line is about 35 miles south, so we are really down in the corner of the state. I grew up even further into the Southeastern corner of Kansas in Riverton, Ks. right on the Mother Road - Route 66! Smile



cor Blimey hehe
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru


Number of posts : 1293
Age : 69
Location : Matheson, Ontario, Canada
Points : 3591
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: little run out   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 07:32

Gyro, that is about 2k kl from my place .If you like camping by the river caching cat fish , , s wallies,pike ,bass, sitting by the camp fire ,there room at my place. Smile
Back to top Go down
 
little run out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: Riding :: Rides and Stories-
Jump to: