Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jmassengill
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum   Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:29 pm

My name is Johnny. I've been the owner of a 2004 Silverwing since early 2005. I purchased the bike new from Florence SC Honda. It had 8 miles on it when I rode it off into the sunset.

It now has a few more miles on it :-)
I also own a 1986 Kawasaki ZL600.

I used to be a member of the yahoo group about the FSC600.

Nice Forum you have here!

Thanks
Johnny
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum   Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Johnny, welcome Welcome to the forum. You can find a lot of information on upgrading and maintenance hear. Although you probably have your Wing the way you want it since you have had it seven years. What modifications, if any have you done to your scooter?
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum   Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:59 am

welcome With your experience, you should add a lot. welcome
Back to top Go down
jmassengill
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum   Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:51 pm

The only mods I've made to my 2004 is a add on that raises the front back pad to the middle of my back. I also purchased a pack that goes in the middle of the step through that snaps on to the handlebar plastic and snaps on a strap that goes around the hinge of the seat. Other than those few things, its stock as a clock.

An unintentional mod was when I pulled the lawn mower into my shed where the 600 was parked and the brake pedal caught the chrome cover on the muffler broke part of the muffler cover....seems that piece of plastic with chrome plating is $90!..OUCH!
Back to top Go down
jmassengill
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum   Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:02 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/17/65/63/26/fsc60010.jpg

My 2004 FSC600
Back to top Go down
jmassengill
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum   Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:04 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/17/65/63/26/41420110.jpg

My 1986 Kawasaki ZL600 after a recent restore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum   Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not new to the Silverwing, new to this forum
Page 1 of 1