Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
larryinseattle
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. Empty
PostSubject: Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix.   Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:58 am

My brother and I loaded up the scooters. Mine an 05 SW, his an 87 Honda Helix. We left in search of some sunshine as our weather here in Seattle has been one rain storm after another.... I think we had a continuous week of sunshine in 08.

Anyway, we pulled the bikes down with my brother's Astro Van and camped our way down and back. Our stay in Phoenix was at a friend's house.

This is a picture of my brother putting his little dog in the pet box. (He just couldn't leave his buddy home with the wife.)

Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. IMG_2512

Here I am holding the dog and peering over the canyon.

Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. IMG_2491

This was my home for 10 days.

Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. IMG_2482

This is me on the Silverwing in the Arizona desert north of Phoenix.

Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. 008

An old abandoned gas station north of Phoenix.

Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. 016
Back to top Go down
larryinseattle
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix.   Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:00 am

My other bike is a Goldwing....

Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. IMG_2501
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix.   Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:55 am

You could have smiled for the pictures!!!! Laughing

Looks like a great place to ride.

Helix too looks great, never owned one but it was the Helix that made my mind up to go to the bigger scooters!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
oldgoat
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
oldgoat

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix.   Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:02 am

I'm jealous.
Did you ride your scoots through the Zion tunnels?
Back to top Go down
larryinseattle
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix.   Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:47 am

oldgoat wrote:
I'm jealous.
Did you ride your scoots through the Zion tunnels?

I rode my scooter through the Zion Tunnel (1.1 mile long) and then out of the park, all the way to Bryce Canyon, Utah. It was 90 miles on way.....

Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. Bryce_canyon_hoodoos_us
Back to top Go down
larryinseattle
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix.   Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:48 am

Waspie wrote:
You could have smiled for the pictures!!!! Laughing

Looks like a great place to ride.

Helix too looks great, never owned one but it was the Helix that made my mind up to go to the bigger scooters!

I didn't know I was being photographed. My friend was on his Kawasaki Concours 1000cc with his girl friend on the back...and she snapped this picture.

But you are right.... when you get a 1,000 smiles to every mile, one should always be caught smiling while riding.
Back to top Go down
pancho
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
pancho

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix.   Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:53 am

Wonderful,thanks.

P.S. At least the dog is nice looking!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
larryinseattle
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix.   Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:59 am

pancho wrote:
Wonderful,thanks.

The dog got more loving from others than I have ever gotten. I might try a stuffed one.... as I can't have a pet where I am living.

People were very interested in the pet carrier on the Helix.
Back to top Go down
larryinseattle
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix.   Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Zion National Park:

Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. B-12%20Zion%20Tunnel

The tunnel:

Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. B-11%20zion-tunnel

Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. B24-small

Back to top Go down
pancho
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
pancho

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix.   Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:12 pm

[quote="larryinseattle"]
pancho wrote:
Wonderful,thanks.

The dog got more loving from others than I have ever gotten. I might try a stuffed one.... as I can't have a pet where I am living.

Same at my house,there called the GIRLS,,,not dogs.
Back to top Go down
the7smiths
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
the7smiths

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix.   Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Love all the pictures. This was our first big ride and it was beautiful so I enjoyed seeing it all over gain through your pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.awiseplan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix.   Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seattle to the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and then down to Phoneix.
Page 1 of 1