Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 8:05 pm

» What were they thinking?
Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby cotetoi Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» Earth cable stress
Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Happy St. Patricks Day!
Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 5:11 pm

» Hello from Ontario, Canada
Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby PerryH Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:05 pm

» LED Headlights
Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:52 am

» Cylinder Head Replacement
Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby 95konig Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm

» Cooling fan still running
Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm

» March 2024 Forum Picture
Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

» Hyperpro Fork Springs
Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:31 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial

Go down 
+51
Bluerider3
oldwingguy
Bairdb
PastorRN
riderSW
exavid
transolut
bobtheflyfisher
ken-z
JG
model28a
Colin B
Swivel
slapshot
scooterboyz
paul.delo451
cjuzda
ridr44
Atrick
Meldrew
alanferrari
Dimond
DaveR
marco
rock1973
MQQNIE
"Hi Yo"
RArch
EasyRider SilverWinger
surlybiker58
viclavigne
Waspie
JeffR_
robert
john123
honda_silver
Ishkatan
Texas Winger
Donodii
mikejambo
MikeO
bigbird
DennisB
tankyuong
jb1016
billc.
thomphoto
La Moto Mota
Opalsboy
skydad99
JeffR
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi,

I replaced my XL Clearview with a Givi windshield and I produced this "Pictorial" for others who would like to do this. It is really a very simple process that only requires a phillips type screwdriver. If you follow the below document you should have no problem whatsoever. If you have any problems or questions please get back with me. There really is no reason to pay a mechanic to do this work since it is really quite simple and only takes about 30 minutes your first time.

Here is the .pdf format:

Last edited by JeffR on Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

AuthorMessage
Colin B
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Colin B

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2013-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:33 am

Thank you gentlemen. The pictorial makes the procedure quite clear, it was the use of the word garnish that confused me. I wondered if the rubber strip might be the candidate, but looking again at the pictures, that appears to be part of the garnish.

Reference has also made of using Bee Gees or Abba CDs. I treasure mine, so wondered whether a "Great Political Speeches Vol 29 - Ronald Reagan" CD would be an effective substitute.  

Rolling Eyes 

Salad garnish anyone?
Back to top Go down
Colin B
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Colin B

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Job done!

bounce 
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3780
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:13 pm

cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Colin B wrote:
Job done!

bounce 
Did you use your  "Great Political Speeches Vol 29 - Ronald Reagan" CD ?Razz
I used two credit cards myself.
Back to top Go down
Colin B
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Colin B

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:16 am

No, Ronny lives to enthral me another day. Just a gentle wiggle, as suggested. I actually found it more troublesome to re-fit because the wings on the new screen fit more snugly around the body panel (at the top of the garnish). Care and persuasion.

I installed the plates, but I fail to see what purpose they serve.

Incidentally, in the pictures above, a black, round headed allen bolt (as supplied by Givi) can be seen in the centre of the plate. My bike already had a large, silvered bolt here (like the one lower in the picture). No mention of this in instructions. I swapped it for the Givi.

Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Givi in notorious for bad instructions. You will be fine, many do not even use the plates.
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:10 pm

model28a wrote:
Givi in notorious for bad instructions. You will be fine, many do not even use the plates.  
Especially those James Dean wannabes from California. Smile  The baaad JeffR.
Back to top Go down
JG
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-09-16

PostSubject: Plan B   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Jeff B:

Thank you for your GIVI Windshield Pictorial. This afternoon the windshield arrived, I had some spare time on my hands, and I thought I could save some time by not waiting for my mechanic to schedule it in. I thought I could be on the scooter within an hour or two.

So I followed your directions explicitly with the removal of the old windshield. All rubber grommets were intact.

However when I went to install the GIVI windshield I found that I had to put some force on the screws to get them started.

To make a long story short. Two grommets were pushed inside the fairing!! And when they get in there, they are not that easy to find even with my brand new flashlight that I purchased just to try to locate them.

So, Plan B. I assembled the front cowling. Keep in mind that I no longer have a windshield on the scooter. Boxed the new GIVI windshield up, to include all hardware and took it to my motorcycle mechanic and requested (very nicely) that he order 2 grommets for me, and when they come in to let me know so I can bring the Silver Wing in to have the new windshield installed.

The morel of the story. I have a much greater appreciation for the skills that my mechanic has. I know that I will not complain when I get his bill. And in the meantime, I will be putting some extra miles on the Gold Wing until the parts arrive.
Back to top Go down
JeffR_
Site Admin
JeffR_

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:05 pm

That's too bad about the grommets. I don't know why they couldn't make them permanent in the scooter. Hope all goes well with the mechanic though.
Back to top Go down
JG
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Registration date : 2013-09-16

PostSubject: Plan B   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:49 am

I thought you might be interested in how this project turned out. We ordered the grommets. But before they arrived (I like to check with my mechanic somewhat frequently to check on the status of what we had ordered) my mechanic suggested that I bring the scooter in to see if we could locate the missing grommets. I was somewhat doubtful as I had ridden the scooter a few times after I lost the grommets. But, I brought my scooter in. We (my mechanic, my wife-who joined us and I) took off the front cowling. One grommet was clearly visible once this piece of plastic was removed. I thought that I heard the other grommet fall inside the fairing down to the lower floor step. We found the other missing grommet down there.

We secured the windshield mounting kit, which in this instance, came with the windshield; and when secured, covered and held the top and middle grommets in place. With the lower grommets one of us was able to reach in and put our finger under the grommet so it didn’t pop out when we inserted the lower screws to secure the windshield.

We reassembled the lower floor step, and the front cowling, and the scooter was ready to ride. With the 2 of us assisting my mechanic the cost was minimal-about $30.00.

The grommets arrived shortly after that, and I am keeping them as a spare if needed.
Back to top Go down
ken-z
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
ken-z

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Another successful givi adjustable shield installation thanks to the pictorials
and tips from the members of this forum.

Thanks to all who contributed.

Ken
I did install the metal supports that came with the screen.

After two moderate rides I wish I had done this along time ago.
Back to top Go down
bobtheflyfisher
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-06-11

PostSubject: You all are the best   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:00 am

I just printed off the homemade install instructions.  They are great and a huge help.......thanks for helping all of us backyard mechanics.  Though an easy install the GIVI Install instructions from the web scared the heck out of me as they were so hard to understand.......scoot on
Back to top Go down
transolut
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:19 pm

Got mine installed today. Great pictorial. I did not use the brackets. Don't really see their purpose. I am 6' 3" so the extra height over the stock windshield is great as are the side flairs that keep my hands warmer.
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 8:15 pm

I used the brackets when installing the Givi Adjustable windshield on one of the SWs I had. I will be using the brackets on my friend's '04 when I install a Givi Airflow that should show up next week. I prefer using the brackets because they provide a metal to metal connection between the windshield and the bike frame. I tried installing my adjustable without the brackets but found it was a lot stiffer and more solid mount with the brackets. The instructions that come with the brackets seem to be written in Sanskrit and have pictures drawn with charcoal in a dark cave. it was necessary to adjust the bend angle on the two brackets to get a perfect fit.
Back to top Go down
riderSW
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-06-26

PostSubject: Replacing windshield   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 4:38 pm

Thanks for pictures and tutorial. I should have read this first, instead I had a SW service manual so I read that to see how to remove the windshield (to replace my windshield). Not only is the service manual  totally confusing, it also does not mention about gently pulling the cowling down to release it without breaking the tabs. Thanks again.

Just a note of caution to others - the 2 side screws just above the glove boxes, just be careful not to drop them into the wind duct just below them while taking out the screws. One of mine fell into that duct ( it looks like an AC vent in the car), and there was no way to retrieve it from deep inside the fairing, without removing a lot of tupperware. So my cowling has no screw now, on one side.

Was it Murphy's law which says - if something can go wrong , it will !
Back to top Go down
riderSW
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:25 pm

I did manage to find the screw which had dropped in the air duct, while removing the windshield fairing.
As I was moving the bike out of the center stand, the screw just fell out from below the fairing. So that saves me the trouble of going to Ace Hardware to find a matching replacement. Thanks
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:21 pm

I highly recommend a magnetic tool. Keep one touching a screw that might fall while you're unscrewing the fastener and it won't get away. I have a couple of Harbor Freight's telescopic magnetic tools that are worth their weight in my toolbox. Inexpensive and handy to prevent losing a bolt, nut or screw into the dark wilderness and for retrieving them when they do escape.

http://www.harborfreight.com/18-inch-telescoping-magnet-37187.html

Why the GIVI brackets are worth using is because the bracket solidly attaches to the bike's frame in two points while the other two screws only attach to plastic with rubber grommets. The higher, heavier windscreen has a lot more pressure against it than the OEM one when moving. The two screws solidly attaching the brackets on each side not only firm up the rubber mounted screws but provide two ridged attachment points on each side. Much stronger. If you omit the brackets the windshield is much easier to push back and forth at the top. More flex at road speeds.
Back to top Go down
riderSW
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:54 pm

exavid wrote:
I highly recommend a magnetic tool. Keep one touching a screw that might fall while you're unscrewing the fastener and it won't get away. I have a couple of Harbor Freight's telescopic magnetic tools that are worth their weight in my toolbox. Inexpensive and handy to prevent losing a bolt, nut or screw into the dark wilderness and for retrieving them when they do escape.

I think I need to heed this advise. in fact one of my other current bikes is a 2001 Cocnours 1000, in which I keep running into the exact same problem of hardware falling into the deep etherspace in the tupperware.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:50 pm

I use the magnetic tool quite a bit, removing machine screws in some areas where you can't get your fingers the magnet pulls them right out once they're unscrewed and keeping them from falling when they come free.

Unfortunately on my scooter all the screws are stainless and the magnet doesn't work. I often use a flexible picker upper tool on these but it's not has handy as a magnet tool. Mad
Back to top Go down
PastorRN
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-02-29

PostSubject: New Givi AF 214 installed   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:47 pm

I was finally able to install my new Givi AF 214 windshield today. I am very thankful for the pictorial instructions. This windshield provides far superior wind protection than the stock screen. Money well spent. I look forward to some long rides on the Silverwing. I have also installed a motor-mate back rest and this has given this 6 foot rider the needed room to make this a touring bike!
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:15 pm

Glad the pictorial was able to help you. The AF is a great screen isn't it? I had many and the AF was the best. Hope you continue to enjoy it. You will probably really like it in the summer. I hear it gets pretty hot and humid in Alabama in the summer and you can lower the top part to get a nice breeze but it doesn't give the buffeting.
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Jeff's comment on hot weather is definitely on the mark. I thoroughly enjoyed the adjustable on my last SW when the temps rose over 100F. I'd have to find a way to replace the screen on my GT if it didn't have the electrically operated adjustment.
Back to top Go down
Bairdb
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2017-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:16 pm

Jeffr
Just want to thank you for the PDF file on installation of the Givi af124. I'm getting a 2013 SWing and have the windshield.
Thanks again Blain
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:36 pm

exavid,

Yes, the AF if really good for the different weather. Although it would be nice to have an electric windshield while riding.

Blain,

I hope it helps and there are other pictorials as well. The manual to me was kind of difficult to follow at times when removing the tupperware. Please give us a review of your new SWing when you get it and some of the mods you do.
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 8:26 am

Having drops of more than my share of fasteners I found draping a large beach towel over the bike just below the work area has made retrieval a lot less stressful.
Back to top Go down
DaveR
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 11:32 pm

The biggest mistake most people make when they re-install another w/s is trying to "force" the screws into the rubber grommets. It will push them through almost every time and then it is tough to find them. I have replaced mine a few times going back and forth with windshields and I also learned the hard way.
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 1:59 am

Too true, you need to get the screws lined up with the grommets so that you aren't forcing them. I always turn the screw backwards until I can feel it lined up with the grommet. You can feel a tiny 'click' while turning it CCW. Then with GENTLE finger pressure start the screw in the normal manner but with very little downward pressure. I've done two of these windshields now, one on my own and one on a friend's bike. Now if they'd just make an adjustable for my GT it would be the best of all worlds. Being able to raise and lower the tow and change the angle of the whole thing with the electric motor would be unbeatable.
Back to top Go down
Bluerider3
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2017-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 5:07 pm

Pictoral instructions looked great. I would guess it would be similar with install of the AF214 windshield except for the drilling of the two holes.
Back to top Go down
Motoswami

PostSubject: windshield installed   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 9:01 pm

Just installed the Airflow this evening.  Instruction photos and text a bit lame,but the info in this thread encouraged me to get out a 7/32" drill bit and gently ease it through.  There was a threaded hole,on both sides even!  

Didn't lose a single rubber well nut down into the Dark Abyss, but had a fiddly time getting the two machine screws (5mm) to thread forward (from the dash side) into the garnish piece.  

Otherwise,a smooth installation,and a bit of Honda polish and some elbow grease got all the gummy off under the Givi decals that I peeled off. They looked tacky and not well adhered to begin with, and were only going to get worse with time.

Can't wait to try it out tomorrow.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Dabikerbone
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Registration date : 2017-07-16

PostSubject: Windshield removal tip.. New or been covered?    Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:54 pm

Hey folks.. this may or may not be known already. I searched and couldn't find this tip. After the 4 screws removed to take off the vented cowl plastic below the windshield.. I peeled the top ear outward enough to see the bottom most plastic hook. I tried every which way to pop it loose.. down as has been described to no avail. I took a long skinny flat bladed screwdriver and rested it on top of the bottom hook and a little bump on the top of the handle of the screwdriver and both sides popped loose easily with no damage to anything. Pics were the best I could do. A white spot way down near the blade tip seems to be the top of that bottom hook. Hopefully this is helpful as my 1st post. This 2005 was laid over in a parking lot and some minor damage and tweaks happened along the right high side of much of the plastics. This might be why the panel wouldn't come loose too.
Update: I can't get pics small enough to send.. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Easyrider
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Easyrider

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2015-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 12:07 am

Whatever works for you is fine. I use plastic credit cards under each forward edge of the winged piece and gentle taps from the rear part of the winged piece. You may have to lift up the rear piece before tapping the piece. The plastic cards causes a ramp for the forward edge of the winged piece so that the piece can slide forward.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4169
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 3:41 am

I had that windscreen garnish off a few times, Airflow installation, fitting a pair of useless LED pilot bulbs, replacing the OE bulbs back again, and upgrading both headlight bulbs. I did break one tab and kept it with a view to repairing it when I had a suitable adhesive, although I never got round to doing it. It fitted back on just as well with three tabs.

I also figured there'd be hundreds of other owners worldwide that had also broken a tab on theirs, and loads of used Silver Wings in showrooms with at least one broken off too.

Reading that older post about tacky Givi decals on the Airflow puzzled me a bit, the large black Givi logo on my screen still looked as good as new after nearly 8 years. Unless he meant those large and unsightly  warning labels that usually just peel off. I've stuck the same labels that came with my new Forza screen on a storage box in my garage. No tabs to break on the screen garnish either, it's two large screws and two smaller screws and lift off.

It's also worth reminding ourselves that the Airflow Installatio Pictorial JeffR posted 10 years ago is still worth it's weight in gold to any new screen buyer.
Back to top Go down
BrianInVA
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
BrianInVA

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2022-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 5:05 pm

I realize this thread is quite old now, but I would really like to look at this pictorial closely. However, the pdf link does not seem available any more at the original post. Is there a way to view this pictorial I’m not aware of?
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2537
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2022 8:09 am

Maybe if JeffR sees this he can repost the pdf file you need.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2022 2:29 pm

Hi,

I found it and posted it in the section for Pictorials but here it is anyway:

Thanks,

Jeff
Attachments
Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 AttachmentSilverwingGiviWindshieldInstallation-1.pdf
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(1 Mb) Downloaded 7 times
Back to top Go down
BrianInVA
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
BrianInVA

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2022-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2022 3:30 pm

JeffR wrote:
Hi,

I found it and posted it in the section for Pictorials but here it is anyway:

Thanks,

Jeff
Awesome, many thanks Jeff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial   Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Givi Windshield Installation Pictorial
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3