Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org"

Go down 
+19
BlackFly
DennisB
Scooterian
CathyN
Windrider
honda_silver
The Scootist
thomphoto
Donodii
Sweendog
Kikko
dspevack
Waspie
joncallihan
alejom
bigbird
AAAA
roadrunner
JeffR
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org"   A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi,

Well I think I will be banned very shortly from the other site. I had it with the last post by 'agwing" towards DennisB and made my last post..I'm sure:

Here it is in case it does get erased:

agwing,

Like DennisB said. This is not the original Silver Wing site but the Yahoo site is. And I bet there are older sites elsewhere in Europe too. The SWing site in Itaily is huge and have rides where 3,000 SWing riders were there. But anyway, it is a Sad Day when someone here makes a mess of their wiring just because the owner of this site won't allow others to post links for a very user friendly part that works great. Also, this is the only site that I know of that doesn't allow links for much needed info.

Don't you think it is strange that someone has a site for a bike they don't even own? He does this for ego not because he cares about the SWing or the members of this site....but pure ego. If I ever sell my SWing I will give my site to a member who still rides one. I won't keep a site for something I don't ride. But then again...I only care about the SWing and the people who enjoy riding them. There is no ego with me just the enjoyment of sharing things about the SWing. Ride safe,

JeffR
2007 Silverwing 30,000 miles

So I guess I'm done but I really don't care at this point. When someone has to mess up their SWing just because an owner of a site, who doesn't even own one, refuses to allow the sharing of info on his site.

Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

AuthorMessage
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org"   A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Opalsboy
You are right about that.If you want to stroke Johns ego all is good if you want to help some fix a scooter you better butcher it up.Heaven forbid telling someone how to get a great part. affraid
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org"   A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 am

Waspie wrote:
jdeereanton wrote:
Waspie wrote:
...I still maintain he has copied the member list from here and deleted us.

I obviously am a member here and I am also a current member of www.silverwing.org - I do go there and have contributed in the past, may contribute again in the future. I visit probably an average that exceeds at least once a week. I have not posted much, but do at least enjoy reading a few of the threads.

Dale you are obviously a 'chosen one' Laughing Laughing

Well now I'm not so certain about that, I can no longer access the site using the pc I used to make the comment above. And as you can see I was very critical of silverwing.org in that post...

Get the following:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache Server at silverwing.org Port 80"
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org"   A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:55 am

Oh dear Dale, looks like you have been 'un-chosen'!! Sad

At least we know your real and get to ride another day. motorcycle
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org"   A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:16 pm

jdeereanton wrote:

Well now I'm not so certain about that, I can no longer access the site using the pc I used to make the comment above. And as you can see I was very critical of silverwing.org in that post...

Get the following:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache Server at silverwing.org Port 80"

Dale,
That's odd I can still log on over on that site,but I'm never very critical of silverwing.org.?? As can be seen in my post above.?? bom bom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org"   A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Soon to be banned member of Silver Wing .org"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2