Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hi there guys
Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kenjls Today at 7:20 am

» Final Drive Noise banished
Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:14 am

» Rear shock longevity
Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:10 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Lords of the Silverwings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Lords of the Silverwings – Written by Dennis Berney 2011

Ben paced the floor of the maternity hospital waiting room. Four hours had pasted since he brought Vespa in and now he waits for the Doctor and some good news.

“Complications” is what the Doctor told him three hours ago…Ben was very worried.

He picked up a magazine off the corner table and realized that he had looked at it before and placed it back on the table.

He moved over to the window and looked out on this beautiful spring day. The Suns brilliant light felt warn of his face and he closed his eyes for a moment and his thoughts went back to the vacation that he and Vespa shared a couple of years back…The Caribbean…He thought. Warn, white sand and the blue water and how beautiful it was.

The radiant warmth felt very comforting to him and he was very tired from the lack of sleep.

Ben fell asleep and started dreaming….

He found himself on the Island of Doctor LaMain wondering through the dense jungle…Lost.

Humidity...stifling humidity…weighing down on him making it almost impossible to breath.

Thick, heavy jungle mud making it almost impossible to move his wheels.

A moment later he found himself falling into darkness. A bottomless black pit.

It seemed like he fell for hours. When through the darkness…the shadowed, hooded form of Doctor LaMain materialized in front of him and started moving closer…and closer.

Ben tried to move, to strike out at this ghostly apparition…but he could not move. He was frozen in fear and the Doctor moved closed.

Inches…only inches away now!

Ben heard a voice as cold as this darkness that surrounded him. It went through him.

“I’m back”…

Just then Ben was awake… A scream… A scream of extreme terror is what woke him from this nightmare.

“Was that me” Ben asked himself? NO!!! It was Vespa!

© DennisB 2011

Last edited by DennisB on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:33 pm

It was not long before Ben, Sally and Logan encountered the first armed resistance from creatures guarding the corridor of Doctor LaMain’s labyrinth of tunnels.

Huge armored creatures with spears tried to block their way as they closed on the location of where Ben had earlier seen the army of the Doctor.

Ben and Sally brought up their pistols and fired the first shots and two guards soon lay dead in the tunnel.

Ben and Sally picked up battle shields from the fallen creatures they just shot.

More creatures came running at the sound of the pistols discharging.

Spears and knives were thrown by the advancing mass of cloaked growling out raged creatures, all striking the shields.

“SHOOT FOR THEIR HEADS” Sally screamed to Ben.

Sally and Ben fired again and again. Full ammunition clips were loaded once more.

Logan heard a hissing noise behind him and quickly sent a red beam of killing light down the dark tunnel behind him striking a misshapen creature with a sword. The creature screamed in pain and then turned to flaming dust.

They fought their way through the tunnels and corridors and now were standing at the entrance to the cave were Ben earlier saw the army of this horrifying world.

Logan moved past Sally and Ben and shot a beam the killing red light into the entrance. Screams of pain could be heard from what ever was in there waiting in the dark.

Logan made his way to the observation landing and looked down as the last of the green pulsating spheres of light went through the center of the swirling cloud at the far end of the massive cave.

Zela quickly looked up at Logan and brought up her wand. A red beam of killing light struck the rocks just left of Logan sending chards of razor sharp stone at the wizard.

Logan moved back out of the way of the lethal projectiles and brought up his own wand, moved forward, and let loose a searing red hot burst of light, knocking the tried Zela into the rock wall behind her. She quickly recovered.

Logan could hear the sound of the battle taking place behind him as he held his ground against the evil powers of Zela.

Zela was getting tired…Logan could feel it in her magic.

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:05 am

After long minutes of battle with Logan, the Kings Wizard, and the past few hours of holding open the swirling transport vortex, Zela realized that she was tiring. Winning this struggle with her nemesis was not going in her favor.

With her smoldering wand held in front of her and her last bit of strength, she conjured up a temporary smoke spell that instantly filled the large cave with a heavy, choking smoke.

In the dense smoke, a green flash was seen by Logan,.

Logan fired his over heated wands red death light one last time and then realized… Zela was gone.

“Smart girl” Logan whispered to himself as he turned to help his friends at the caves entry.

Red death light shot from the end of Logan’s wand, disintegrating one after another of the creatures that charged him.

Soon the corridor went eerily still. Smoldering piles of ash and dead creatures lined the small hall. Cutting and stabbing weapons of all types were stuck in the shields that Ben and Sally held in front of themselves.

“This place smells of death” Logan whispered to the others. “The evil Zela is gone, for now, and we need to get back to the castle to help fight…Come close, we need to go” Logan whispered.

Ben and Sally rolled close to Logan.

Logan raised his wand… “WAIT” a young voice cried out from be hind them.

All turned to see a small misshapen, dark cloaked scooter slowly approaching through the smoke.

All readied themselves for more battle.

“My name is Gwen…Doctor LaMain… is my father”

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Logan looked over at Ben and Sally “Leave your cloaks and shields here. I’ll be along in a minute or two”. They did as they were told and sat their shields down on the stone floor and removed their dark cloaks.

“Move closer together” Logan asked.

The Kings wizard raised his wand and blue light started to engulf Ben and Sally…In a flash, they were gone.

The wizard looked over at Gwen “Young Lady…Do you think you can stop this invasion into my world”?

“I don’t know wizard, but I can try” Gwen looked down the corridor at all the carnage. “The last scooter to go through the transport vortex was my father” she said.

“Come closer, young lady” asked Logan. Gwen moved closer.

The wizard raised his wand. Blue light engulfed them both and then they vanished from the underworld.

Mean while, in the Silverwing castle dungeon.

Dital followed the Soul Stealer up the dark stone corridor. A locked, heavy iron gate, where another armed guard was standing watch, just outside, blocked their passage.

The Soul Stealer, like a cloud of mist, pushed its way through the bars and moved silently behind the guard.

A minuet later, Dital heard the Silverwing guard hit the stone floor.

The Soul Stealer removed the key from the dead guard and unlocked the gate for Dital. The heavy gate creaked as it opened.

Dital was free.

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:53 am

In the court yard of the castle Silverwing, the fighting continued into the evening hours.

Fighting ragged from one end of the castle to the other. Pitched struggles for life or death.

Bodies of both castle protectors and dark cloaked invaders lettered the ground.

Still more pulsing green light orbs emerged from of the swirling dark cloud overhead.

Then…Hardly any one noticed…The orbs stopped falling…just one more emerged, then the swirling cloud started to vanish from the evening sky. Small bolts of lightning shot from its edges as it slowly turned into its self…Then it was gone.

The fighting continued on into the night.

The last pulsating green orb settled onto the highest rampart as not wanting to be noticed.

The orb of green light dissipated and the evil Doctor LaMain rolled to edge of the battlement and looked down on his new home as the battle raged below.

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Betty and Peach made their way to the castles kitchen. Castle guard’s wiry from battle, thirst, and hunger lined the hallways to the kitchen. Nurses, wives, and sweethearts mended their wounds and brought them food and drink to them as they rested.

Sounds of the battle raging just outside the walls called the guards back to fight and many rushed back in to battle.

Peach looked at Betty “I’ll stay and help with the wounded; you get water for these fighters.

Betty quickly rolled off toward the kitchen to bring back water when the side door exploded and a huge dark cloaked creature came through the splintered door.

Many wounded guard drew their swords and leaped into combat with this evil invader, most where just too wounded or tired to put up much of a fight with the creature and where sent to the floor, lifeless.

The creature started toward for Peach. Its yellow eyes affixed on her. She could feel its hate toward her as this creature from hell drew closer.

It growled and hissed, kicking the dead and disabled guards out of its path as it came closer.

Soon it was within striking distance.

The creature grabbed Peach and threw her against the hallway wall.

It raised its sword to striker her down…When out of nowhere it was hit with a full bucket of water from behind.

The creature howled with fury as it quickly turned to meet this new combatant.

There before it…Stood little Betty, holding a kitchen knife at the ready.

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:38 am

For a moment, it seemed like time stood still in the kitchen hallway.

Betty saved her friends life but now she was faced with the same fate as the huge enraged fighter from the under world raised his sword to end her life.

Sparks flew from the creatures sword tip as it glanced off the stone ceiling.

Peach, at that moment jumped onto the creatures back as it raised its sword pulling the creature backward to the far wall.

Just then, a golden spear pinned the creature’s sword arm into the stone of the hallway wall.

The creature yelled with pain and dropped the sword to the floor.

Betty quickly looked over at the shattered doorway.

There framed in the splinter door frame stood Dionysus, Captain of castle guard, in his brilliant armor with his large red feather in his hat. Behind him, two more officers drawing their swords.

Betty stood there for a moment looking at this dashing Silverwing that just saved her and Peach from certain death.

“I want to be a soldier someday” she thought to herself.

The underworld fighter growled and hissed at the Captain of castle guard as it pulled at its arm pined to the stone wall.

Dionysus looked and saw peach unconscious and slumped against the wall behind the pinned creature, the underworld fighters black blood dripping on her as she lay unconscious.

Dionysus looked over at little Betty standing bravely holding the kitchen knife looking at him “Be brave another time little one…Now you need the rescue my Fiancée for me”.

Betty dropped the kitchen knife to the floor and rolled over to Peach and helped her up and into the kitchen.

Betty turned back to look at the brave Captain of castle guard once more and he looked at her “Thank You little one, now please close the door”.

Betty closed the kitchen door behind her.

Dionysus focused his attention on the hideous creature on the end of his spear.

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Betty could hear the creature scream in horror. Then silence fell in the hallway behind the kitchen door except for Dionysus giving orders to his men to have the this mess cleaned up.

Soon the door swung open and the dashing Dionysus entered “Get this kitchen up and running… My men need food” he told the kitchen personnel.

Dionysus rolled over to the still dazed Peach and whispered to her, Peach smiled and then blushed at his words.

Dionysus smiled back “You’ll be fine my love and I’m needed else where. Get something to eat and then help with the wounded”.

Dionysus looked at Peach and Betty one more time and then turned and rolled out the kitchen door shouting to his men as he went to have the creature removed from his sight.

Meantime, the battle for Silverwing castle raged on and the nights darkness enveloped the land.

Bond fires were lit and torches carried by the guards would also serve as weapons against the invaders.

Shadows cast by the fires were the perfect hiding places for the Doctors chief assassin.

The Soul Stealer moved like smoke in the night. Not making a sound as it floated from one shadowy place to another, Dital following close behind hiding behind anything he could find as they moved closer to the main castle entrance…Then to the King Chambers.

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:21 am

It was a beautiful warm spring evening at Silverwing castle.

Bond fires blazed in the courtyards and bands of lighted torch carrying castle guards sought out the remaining invaders. Small battles still raged, here and there, as the evening and then the night went on.

Crews worked on clearing the castle, court yards, and buildings of the bodies of the dead invaders. They were gathered and thrown onto the bond fires, cremating them on the spot.

The honored dead were also gathered and brought to the great hall to be cleaned and have new uniforms fitted for the family’s and loved ones last visit and then an honor guard burial the next day.

Doctor LaMain used the night to move slowly from one shadowed hiding place to another, as he made his way from the castles high ramparts to the courtyard just out side the castles main entrance.

There he waited for his assassins signal.

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:45 am

The King of Silverwing castle was very pleased to meet Ben and Sally after they materialized from the ball of light sent by his chief wizard, from the dark under world.

After introducing themselves to the King, Ben’s first question was, “Your highness, my daughter Betty, is she here and is she safe”?

The King smiled “Yes she is here Ben…She went to the kitchen to get a bite of food with one of my aids…She was very hungry when she arrived…she will be back soon”.

Ben smiled “Thank you your highness for this good news”.

Just then, another ball of light started to materialize in the Kings great hall. The Kings guards ready themselves for battle once again.

“LOGAN”! The King shouted with joy, as the image of his royal wizard and friend, materialized in the ball of light in front of him.

Then all went silent…Along with Logan, there was another…a small dark cloaked figure with yellow eyes peering out from a shadowed and hidden face.

Swords were draw and battle spears were leveled, the guards readied themselves once again.

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:15 pm

“HOLD” The word shouted out by Logan as the guards moved in to the kill the dark cloaked creature standing next to him.

“You’re Highness” Logan bowed deeply to the King. “It’s good to be home” Logan looked over and saw that Gwen was bowing to the King. He nudged her a little and she also bowed.

Logan straightened “Your Highness, I would like to introduce Gwen, she helped us all escape the chains of that fowl world that held us captive.

The King looked at Gwen, “Thank you young lady for your help. It looks like I’m in your debt.” Gwen smiled. “If there is anything I can do, please let me know”.

Gwen looked at the King for a split second. A small dagger dropped down, out of her cloak sleeve, unseen by all.

“Yes your highness…there is one thing…DIE” Then…Gwen lunged at the King…dagger blade glancing off the royal seal on his cowling, the small blade braking off as it struck.

Royal guards grabbed Gwen and threw her to the floor. She landed in a heap.

Sharp spear tips pressed down on her to prevent her from moving.

“STOP” The King shouted to the guards.

“DO NOT KILL HER” the King ordered …”We need answers not another body to be thrown on the fires”.

“Guards…Take her and find out what you can and report back to me…I see this is not over yet” the King ordered.

Gwen was picked up off the floor and was taken away for questioning by the guards.

Logan, the Kings royal wizard, was feeling like a fool.

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:15 pm

The Soul Stealer watched from the shadows near the main door to the castle Silverwing. Hovering in the darkness, becoming like the night itself…Watching for its chance to get past the guards.

He could hear the excitement of the voices just inside the great door.

The massive wooden doors swung open and Gwen was carried out by three of the Kings Guards…One on each side of her and one, following, carrying a lighted wooden touch.

The Soul Stealer made his move.

Like water he flowed from his hiding place and onto the carved rock steps that led to the great ramp that came from the great door down to the grounds below.

Carefully moving in the shadows of the steps he flowed to the ramps edge and then to the center of the ramp and laid still on its surface.

The two guards rolled over him. Small chards of lightning went unseen by the guards carrying Gwen…But Gwen saw the creature beneath her as she passed above him.

The two guards flinched but kept moving down the ramp.

Then the torch carrier rolled onto the unknown dark mass on the ramp.

The guard screamed with pain as dagger like chards of electricity stabbed into his wheels and frame. Then he was lifted and thrown onto Gwen and the guards just down the ramp.

All three tumbled to the base of the ramp.

The two door guards rushed down the ramp and The Soul Stealer made his move toward the unguarded door.

Up the ramp he moved, fast and silent and soon past the great wooden doors and now...On the hunt.

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:35 am

“Something tripped me and then threw me down the ramp” the guard shouted as he was helped off the pile of bikes at the bottom of the ramp by the door guards.

“What was that dark, shadowy mass on the ramp”? He glanced up the long ramp and the shadow was gone.

The guard picked up the torch “Did any one else happen see that thing” he asked?

“YES” the word came from the darkness just beyond the torchlight and the voice was familiar to everyone.

Soon the hansom figure of Dionysus the Captain of the Kings Royal Guard, approached from out of the darkness.

“I just came from the dungeon and the two guards stationed there have been murdered and the prisoner, Dital, has escaped” He then looked at the guard with the torch.

“Yes, I saw the shadow move onto the ram just before you rolled over it…After it tossed your down the ramp, it waited for the door guards to help you. Then it moved up the ramp, like a shadow, and then into the castle door”

Dionysus looked down at the ground. “I was just too far away to do anything”.

“YOU TWO” Dionysus looked at the door guards “Yes Sir” they responded. “Return to your post at once”. The two door guards quickly moved back to the main castle doors.

Then Dionysus looked at Gwen “Who’s this” he asked?

“Sir, this one tried to kill the king with a dagger, and we are taking her to the dungeon to be chained… Kings orders, Sir”.

“Carry On…But be careful…There are more dangerous and deadly things lurking here now then what we have encountered as of late”. Dionysus eyes looked into the darkness.

“Yes sir” and then the three guards and their captive, moved off into the night toward the dungeon.

Dionysus, like a shadow on the hunt, quickly moved up the ramp and disappeared beyond the great doors.

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:04 am

“Very good, very good indeed” Doctor LaMain was very pleased to see his chief assassin slip through the castle doors.

Just then…A small dark figure quickly ran across the court yard in front of the Doctors hiding place. Silent and with great speed the small creature moved to the next shrub and froze in place in the darkness.

The Doctor waited for a moment and then moved up behind the small but familiar creature squatting in its dark hiding place. Its attention was on castle doors.

Closer the Doctor moved…and then he withdrew a poisoned dagger from his cloak pocket.

Closer he came to the small creature.

The creature turned and saw the Doctor almost on him.

Doctor LaMain leaped and pushed the small creature into the stone wall and stuck the sharp dagger point into its throat and looked into its frightened yellow eyes.

“My Master, I serve you. O’Great one, please do not kill me”. The creature’s voice trembled with fear and Doctor LaMain grinned.

“Dital… It’s good to see you again…Let me see now…I sent you on a mission to kill the king and you failed me”. Dital’s body started to tremble uncontrollably with fear and the Doctor could feel it as he held him.

“I do not like failure and the mission was very important to me and the future of your people” Just then Dital lost control over his body functions.

The Doctor thought for a moment “There is one thing you could do for me”.

“Yes my Master…Anything” Dital’s voice became excited.

The Doctor leaned close to Dital’s ear. “Here’s what I want you to do”…

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:15 am

Peach and Betty worked most of that night preparing food and serving it to the brave defenders of Castle Silverwing.

Betty listened to the tails of courage and battlefield heroics of these brave Silverwing defenders. A quick bite to eat and “back to the task at hand” is what they called it.

Betty could see that most were getting tired but still went back out the door after a little food, water, and moment of rest.

Broken and cut body panels and missing parts, bent and twisted metal, a sign of battle and of honor to those that Betty served food to. They all had great love and respect for one another. A brotherhood sheared only by those that lived through battle for life and death.
Little Betty’s desire to become a Silverwing fighter, a solider, the desire grew with every tail of battle.

“I’ll be a great worrier someday” she told herself as she cleared and cleaned the table tops. Then Betty carried the last load of plates and cups through the swinging doors that separated the kitchen from dining area and looked over at Peach washing and drying the plates.

“Last load” Peach asked as she looked over at little Betty as she came thought the doors?

“Yes, all have gone back to the battle” Betty answered.

“Looks like our helping this night, is done…Let’s go and get some rest now. A short nap would do me a world of good”.

The eastern sky was just starting to lighten when Peach and Betty stepped out of the kitchen door and into the cool morning air.

Small battles still raged in the courtyards and the sounds of metal weapons being thrown against each other could still be heard as Betty and Peach headed for the main castle door.

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Dionysus entered the Kings great hall. All that knew him respected his leadership and cunning prowess with the weapons at his disposal.

“Captain of my Royal Guards…please come forward and report” the King requested as Dionysus rolled toward the thrown.

Dionysus bowed deeply before his King “Your Highness, battles still rage here and there in the courtyards, fierce are these creatures in battle. We ARE getting the upper hand in this terrible and costly attempted of an invasion of our home. We need at lest one of your Royal Wizards in the fight to give us an advantage over these beasts”.

“Done” the King glanced over at Logan and the Kings Royal wizard nodded.

Dionysus then glanced over at the dark corners in the Kings Thrown Room.

“Dionysus…What is troubling you” the King asked with concern in his voice?

“Your Highness, I saw something enter the main castle doors just minuets ago. It created a diversion to get the guards away from their post and then it entered when the guards were distracted.

“A shadow of a creature. It moved like flowing water. Up the ramp and through the doors before I had a chance to stop it.” Dionysus looked at the floor. “I was just to fare away from it” he looked back up at the King.

“We need to find this creature at once” The King announced in a loud voice.

“Max, you are now assigned to the castle guards…You must find this creature and destroy it” the King ordered.

“Yes, Your Highness" Max bowed to the King.

© DennisB 2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lords of the Silverwings    Lords of the Silverwings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lords of the Silverwings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2