Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bike lift foor sw
How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes) I_icon_minitimeby oldwingguy Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» It's been a while
How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes) I_icon_minitimeby bikehiker Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Repairing panel damage video
How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes) I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 10:02 am

» My Batwing fix
How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes) I_icon_minitimeby Sepp Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:53 pm

» Help! I need a new front rim.
How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes) I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:40 am

» MadStad Windscreen
How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes) I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:23 am

» Exaust now has a heavy smell all of a sudden when before it didn't.
How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes) I_icon_minitimeby Easyrider Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:57 pm

» Cheap at twice the price
How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes) I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:32 pm

» exhaust tightness question
How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes) I_icon_minitimeby Hiyo Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:01 am

» Front Wobble on Decel
How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes) I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
exavid

Number of posts : 2469
Registration date : 2009-07-17

How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes) Empty
PostSubject: How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes)   How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 12:14 am

This is for a Honda VFR but I believe they are the same as those of the Silverwing.

https://www.vfrdiscussion.com/index.php?/forums/topic/16-fi-light-how-to-read-error-codes/

[Follow up]  
exavid wrote:
Near as I can tell almost all of Honda's motorcycle codes including the Silverwing are the same. At least that's what a guy at the Honda dealer here told me.
Back to top Go down

How to read F1 blink codes (Error Codes)
Page 1 of 1