Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Steering Head Shake
Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  I_icon_minitimeby exavid Today at 3:07 pm

Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  I_icon_minitimeby oldwingguy Today at 3:06 pm

» Forum photo, November 2019
Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  I_icon_minitimeby EvilTwin Today at 2:19 pm

» EXTREME CVT TUNING
Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  I_icon_minitimeby Sepp Today at 1:21 pm

» any Clive Cussler fans here?
Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  I_icon_minitimeby exavid Yesterday at 11:50 pm

» Naomi Wu you got to see her
Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  I_icon_minitimeby The Bern Yesterday at 2:18 pm

» My SiverWing was stolen today!!
Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  I_icon_minitimeby DLK Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:30 pm

» Side stand switch
Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:51 am

» Booster Plug
Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:37 pm

» IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  I_icon_minitimeby galley skulker Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:15 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 3233
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  Empty
PostSubject: Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?    Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 2:05 pm

I'm having a problem accessing this forum as the classic format after I "Reset Newtork Settings". The only 'fix' I've found is to click on "Desktop Site" via the "Share" icon. However that only works for that one-time visit to the forum. Initially when I access the forum I'm sent to the Mobile version and I have to Login and go thru the Desktop Site procedure again.

Can anyone help?

Tim
Back to top Go down
onbmw
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?    Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 3:18 pm

If using Safari, go to settings/safari/clear website data & history. Make sure cookies are enabled. I installed Google Chrome from the App Store. I found this site works best on it.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 3233
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?    Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 4:14 pm

Thank you, onbmw. Unfortunately the problem began because I did that 'Clear website date & history' procedure. I just tried to download Chrome but it tells me that it is not compatible (or something to that effect) with this iPad.

Tim
Back to top Go down
onbmw
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?    Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 4:30 pm

Sorry you’re having that issue. I would be sure you have the latest iOS update (12.2). Get Chrome only via the App Store. Works great for me since the Safari changes. You could also try Firefox or Microsoft Edge if you still can’t install Chrome.
Back to top Go down

Any Apple (mini iPad) wizards out there?
Page 1 of 1