Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

» Greetings From 'Phoenix'
Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:07 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Issues with DrPulley purchase.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2013-06-27

Issues with DrPulley purchase. Empty
PostSubject: Issues with DrPulley purchase.   Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Hey, guys and gals, I was one of the many folks here who ordered the DrPulley sliders and other items offered by Daniel Chen of Union Material. I ordered on October 18 and never received any parcel from them. I ran into difficulty with the tracking number, the site was in Chinese. Daniel tried to track the parcel, and advised me to wait, and wait again and again. No parcel. The tracking info that Daniel sent to me shows no info for tracking beyond Taiwan ???? So, mystery.
Anyhow I paid thru Paypal and have now opened a dispute to claim my funds back from Union Materials.
I am just wondering if anyone else experienced similar issues.

Jay.
Back to top Go down
Easyrider
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Easyrider

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2015-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Issues with DrPulley purchase.   Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 2:51 pm

I was able to track my order all the way to my door. I too paid with PayPal. Shipping was fast, maybe two weeks.
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

PostSubject: Re: Issues with DrPulley purchase.   Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Unfortunately, it has been a very frustrating experience for me. Good to hear from you, Easyrider. I just want an idea of how members made out with this promotional special offer from Union Material.

Jay.
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

PostSubject: Re: Issues with DrPulley purchase.   Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 10:54 am

Update; I got my parcel a few minutes ago. I advised Daniel and all's good. Just in the nick of time. The Paypal dispute cut-off date is today !!!

Jay.
Back to top Go down
Easyrider
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Easyrider

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2015-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Issues with DrPulley purchase.   Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 1:29 pm

That is great news!!!
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Issues with DrPulley purchase.   Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Good news.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Issues with DrPulley purchase.   Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 5:55 pm

Glad to hear the problem is resolved, Jay.

After having several direct dealings with Dr Pulley I know that they have quality products and are a honest company to deal with. However, though, sometimes international transactions can go a bit awry. Not too long ago I ordered an item from Vietnam. It came in a small-parcel envelope weighing less than 1 lb. It languished in a postal facility in Long Island NY for 3 months before I received it. Four days from VN to LI, 3 months napping in LI, 2 days from LI to Philly. Of course no one was 'responsible' for the delay.

All the paper work was in good order so I can only attribute that delay to handling by our postal incompetents. Maybe Post Canada has some similar issues.

Anyway it's good to hear that you are back in business.

Tim
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

PostSubject: Re: Issues with DrPulley purchase.   Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 6:54 pm

The revolving strike by Canada Post workers probably played a big part in the delay. Anyhow, all's well that ends well.

Jay.
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Issues with DrPulley purchase.   Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 9:47 pm

Funny not how things work in shipping, I ordered a phone charger to use in our vehicles, a whopping $5.61 with free shipping by ground, figured a couple weeks at least, the said 6 to 7 days, here in 4 ? I had a long time friend that was a postal supervisor one of their biggest problems, smaller lighter packages and odd sized envelops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issues with DrPulley purchase.   Issues with DrPulley purchase. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issues with DrPulley purchase.
Page 1 of 1