Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, I am opening this site back up for new members. I closed it due to a few members complaining. Please just accept the site for what it is. The site is 'what it is'. We hope you enjoy the site. Please also join www.maxi-scoots.com

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Photobucket reinstating photos finally!
by GHM-PM Yesterday at 5:45 pm

» the new stove.
by "Hi Yo" Yesterday at 4:03 pm

» Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor
by bikehiker Yesterday at 3:51 pm

» Power to gps handlebar mounted
by Easyrider Yesterday at 2:19 pm

» Belt and Rollers change.
by Dave Weller Yesterday at 1:19 pm

» Inspection on our Silverwings
by lewjayjr Yesterday at 11:36 am

» finally figured out what is wrong with scootering in N America/US
by lewjayjr Yesterday at 11:31 am

» End of new Silverwings?
by Mt440 Yesterday at 10:31 am

» 2002-2008 Service Manual
by yahooie Yesterday at 9:14 am

» Exceptionally nice 2013 Spyder ST -- low mileage in north GA
by EvilTwin Yesterday at 7:18 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Share | 

Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.Pulley_ Daniel
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2018-07-31

PostSubject: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 pm

Dear members of Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum,

We,Dr.Pulley from Taiwan,are planning to have a promotional sale on our parts for SilverWing, including Sliding Rollers SR2820 ,RR2820, SP2820 and clutch HiT282001..
The promotional price (not including the freight )is
:USD28.99/set for SR2820
:USD19.99/set for RR2820
:USD11.88/set for SP2820
:USD198.88/pc for HiT282001

In order to save your freight cost,we’d like to have a volunteer to lead this promotion and arrange the order for all the members. The volunteer will be the window for us and will need to take the order from each member, calculate local shipping cost, collect money, and send the parts to each member.

The promotion starts now and will last until Sep. 30th. Please let us know if any of you are interested in being the contact window, and we will send you 3 free sets of roller SR2820 along with your order. (minimum 10 members is required for this promotional sale.)

Best Regards & Thanks ,
Daniel

UNION MATERIAL CO., LTD.( Dr.Pulley)
WEB: www.drpulley.net & www.unionmaterial.com
TEL: +886-37-473473
FAX: +886-37-463143
E-mail: service3@unionmaterial.com
Back to top Go down
The Bern
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2014-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:41 am

Dr.Pulley_ Daniel wrote:

The price including freight is what ?????????????
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin

Number of posts : 3162
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:49 am

Dr.Pulley_ Daniel wrote:
Dear Mr. Tim:

Good day!! Why do you condense them? We just like to promote our products on this forum and attract lots of our valued customer's attention to be our leader, who could gather our products and distribute to everyone.

Best Regards & Thanks ,
Daniel

Perhaps, as you are taking advantage of free advertising on our site, you will donate to us 10% of any sales you make make through it. Then, and only then, you may discuss what the administrators and members do with your advertisement. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr.Pulley_ Daniel
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 am

The Bern wrote:
Dr.Pulley_ Daniel wrote:

The price including freight is what ?????????????

Dear Mr. Bern:

Good day!! Thanks to your interest of our Dr.Pulley tuning parts. Those prices are just for the products without the shipping charge via DHL. Thus, if you want to purchase them, you could let us know how many sets you want to order and send your demands to us via my email: service3@unionmaterial.com. Meanwhile, we will also issue our formal PI to you included our shipping charge via express upon confirmed your demands. Waiting for your soon reply!! Thanks a lot again!!

Best Regards & Thanks ,
Daniel

Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:52 am

I have used Dr Pulley sliders in my first Silver wing and have them in my present Silver wing. However, I do not like companies coming onto any website to advertise, this site is for members, not companies. That is my opinion , the site Admins may feel different.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Pulley_ Daniel
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:08 am

MikeO wrote:
Dr.Pulley_ Daniel wrote:
Dear Mr. Tim:

Good day!! Why do you condense them? We just like to promote our products on this forum and attract lots of our valued customer's attention to be our leader, who could gather our products and distribute to everyone.

Best Regards & Thanks ,
Daniel

Perhaps, as you are taking advantage of free advertising on our site, you will donate to us 10% of any sales you make make through it. Then, and only then, you may discuss what the administrators and members do with your advertisement. Wink  

Dear Mr. Mike:

Good day!! Thank you for receiving your comment!!
                   Regarding those prices, we have provided the most preferable prices to our valued customers. However, as you say you want us to provide the discounted price to the members for 10% again, we should discuss it in our company. Besides, we are very sorry for the advertisement, but we sincerely hope that it's a good news for racing riders to improve their performance. Meanwhile, referring to the administrator, we are very appreciated for your forum to understand every member's demands. Absolutely, the discounted price will be decided by your quantities. Therefore, we hope that someone who could volunteer to order considerable parts and distribute to everyone. Waiting for your soon reply!! Thanks a lot again!!

Best Regards & Thanks ,
Daniel

Back to top Go down
Dr.Pulley_ Daniel
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:17 am

Old Limey wrote:
I have used Dr Pulley sliders in my first Silver wing and have them in my present Silver wing. However, I do not like  companies coming onto any website to advertise, this site is for members, not companies. That is my opinion , the site Admins may feel different.

Dear Mr. Old Limey:

Good day!! Thank you for receiving your comment & Thanks to your interest of our Dr.Pulley tuning parts.
                       Regarding your comment, we will try to restrain our promotion campaign, but we hope that here is good for you to notice our company updated information and understand our company more. Thus, if you have any further demands about our parts, please also don't hesitate to let us know asap. Thanks a lot again!!

Best Regards & Thanks ,
Daniel

Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin

Number of posts : 2821
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:34 am

Old Limey wrote:
I have used Dr Pulley sliders in my first Silver wing and have them in my present Silver wing. However, I do not like  companies coming onto any website to advertise, this site is for members, not companies. That is my opinion , the site Admins may feel different.

This is not the only time that someone has used this forum to promote a product.

Dr Pulley products have shown to be successful and sought-after upgrades to Silverwings for years. "Group Buy" deals are common on many forums and are usually initiated by an enterprising forum member to the benefit of other members. The difference here is that this offer is initiated by the product manufacturer. 

Unfortunately Mr Daniel plastered that announcement on a great number of topics which stepped on the toes of forum courtesy. Those announcements have been consolidated here to one topic.

Anyway, it sounds like a good deal for a quality product to me. Hey, I'm up for a set of Sliders. Now if someone would care to step up to the plate...

Tim

Full Disclosure: I have had a long running relationship with Dr Pulley having been a "test mule" for developing their racing variator and HiT clutch, all at my own personal expense.
Back to top Go down
The Bern
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:28 am

Cosmic_Jumper wrote:
Now if someone would care to step up to the plate..

Can't see how it's gonna work Tim, from my previous post it's established that frieght to the 'window' cannot be calculated by the supplier until there is a confirmed order, how is the 'window' supposed to give a firm price to his/her customers without knowing the full price he/she will have to pay for the goods. scratch
Back to top Go down
cube
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2018-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:53 am

If it were me I'd start a new thread "I'm in for sliders" with a worst case price posted and make it very clear to only post once if you are interested... give it a time limit and then compile the results for a final price.

You really need 2 threads/people since this is a primarily UK and US site too.
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin

Number of posts : 1437
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:06 pm

After discussing this with Tim we decided the proper place would be the For Sale section so I have moved it. I have no problem with DR Pulley products or ads/info from them. But please, Daniel restrict them to the For Sale area and do not flood the forum with them. I already run DR sliders with no problems so I can second that they work as advertised. Perhaps DR can come up with a better way to do a "group buy"?
Back to top Go down
EvilTwin
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2017-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:45 pm

I'd be in for a set.  I do agree that at the very least, it would have to be broken into two buys, one for the US and one for the UK and maybe even one for EU depending on interest.

Might also be good to post over on Maxi Scoots. Daniel could expand his offer to cover some of the other brands if he wants to increase his sales footprint. Just a thought
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:19 pm

I have read all the reviews about Dr Pulley sliders and would like to try a set on my 2007 D. I would only want to know the cost of mailing to 04619. The promotional offer seems like a great deal.

Jay.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:34 am

I guess I should chime in. I just noticed this thread but I have always encouraged people or companies to promote their products if the product can be used for the SWing. That is one reason DennisB used to promote his products here.

So please don't give Daniel too much grief. I think it is good for us to know what products people sell for the SWing. I know I used the J. Costa and then the Dr Pulley sliders. The sliders worked great and smoothed out my Swing and also dropped the rpm's by about 500. But if you want to buy the sliders and he is offering a deal than go for it.

I have no idea why he would ask anyone on this site to 'lead' the way and be hassled with trying to do this for them. I know I wouldn't want anything to do with organizing this for them. It would be a huge hassle to take peoples money, calculate the shipping, and then ship the parts to each member. But if they want to tell owners about their product I'm fine with that.

Thanks to Tim for condensing this since they only need to make 1 post to tell us about their product. Again, I find it strange they want someone here to do their work, but if someone wants to they can. Just don't try to hold this site responsible for anything.

Daniel,

You have told us about your product so if others want to buy it...then great. But don't keep responding with the same 'marketing message'. If you do it again then we Admins will lock the thread.

Thanks,

Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverwing600.com
Easyrider
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2015-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:17 am

Maybe Daniel should just offer a percent discount to all members of our forum. Give a promotion code word to use when placing an order through a merchant. It would be up to the merchant to collect from Dr. Pulley. I'd order a set for my Swing in Idaho. That's my 2¢.
Back to top Go down
The Bern
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:59 am

Easyrider wrote:
Maybe Daniel should just offer a percent discount to all members of our forum. Give a promotion code word to use when placing an order through a merchant.

Seems like a good plan to me bud Happy Holiday
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:09 am

The Bern wrote:
Easyrider wrote:
Maybe Daniel should just offer a percent discount to all members of our forum. Give a promotion code word to use when placing an order through a merchant.

Seems like a good plan to me bud Happy Holiday

I also am in favor of this idea, it would solve the US-UK Europe problem too...
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:20 am

I would try a set of 28 gram sliders for my 05.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:22 am

Then of course anyone with a Silver Wing who just looks at posts on here can use the same Promotion Code to order Dr Pulley products without joining the forum.

Alternatively a Google Search for dr pulley discount codes might bring this site up as one of the results.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:48 am

Meldrew wrote:
Then of course anyone with a Silver Wing who just looks at posts on here can use the same Promotion Code to order Dr Pulley products without joining the forum.

Alternatively a Google Search for dr pulley discount codes might bring this site up as one of the results.

Seems to me that one would need to ne a member of this forum to get in to the group buy.

As i understand it the original offer was for one, possibly two considering our EU/UK members, to "organize" a group buy at the discounted price and collect the money from the individual purchaser. The organizer, from that "fund", would then pay Dr Pulley for the products and bulk shipping back to the organizer. The organizer would then need to repackage and post the items to the individual. 

Unless Dr Pulley is going to ship individual orders to group purchasers that sure sounds like a lot of work.

Tim
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:08 am

Cosmic_Jumper wrote:

Unless Dr Pulley is going to ship individual orders to group purchasers that sure sounds like a lot of work.

Tim

This was my concern as well...
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder Pilot
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Since the slider subject is upfront again, I'd like to add something that I have not seen mentioned.

Everybody goes for the lighter weight to boost acceleration RPM to the HP/torque "sweet spot" for max launch velocity....
However many people don't need or want this, and, there is alot of discussion of the SW trait of clutch engagement at 2200 or so RPM causing low speed control issues.

Sliders can fix this issue.

Sliders are available in heavier weights too. They come in 22, 24, 25,26, 28, 30 32, and 35 grams, but some are harder to find than others.

I've used 24g, 26g, 28g and 30g.
Clutch engagement RPM was down to 2000 RPM with the 30g sliders, while 24g gave me 2300 RPM.

I have a set of 35g on the way to see if I can get engagement at 1800, which is close to my cold temp max RPM.
My "settled in" or "launch" RPM will also be lower, probably between 3500 and 4000. Before mine was about 4200 with 30g and about 5000 with 24g.
This calmed my acceleration AND my fuel consumption!

Since I just replaced both drive faces and my belt, I thought it was a good time to give it a try.

BTW, since I have slightly stronger clutch shoe and contra spring, you might have slightly different results.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Easyrider
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2015-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Meldrew wrote:

Maybe the admins could restrict viewing the code to members only. Maybe a link to another post where on!y members can execute. Maybe another category open to members only. Like the dark side section.
Back to top Go down
The Bern
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:57 pm

Cosmic_Jumper wrote:

As i understand it the original offer was for one, possibly two considering our EU/UK members, to "organize" a group buy at the discounted price and collect the money from the individual purchaser. The organizer, from that "fund", would then pay Dr Pulley for the products and bulk shipping back to the organizer.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but, I read it as the 'organiser' would pay D.Pulley the full amount before they shipped, hence my query as tothe cost of shipping to the 'organiser'
The other thing of mild concern is that the offer is limited to only four items, when thier range of sliders &/or rollers far exceeds that
Back to top Go down
janitorj1
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:30 pm

My rich Norwegian uncle, Lars, was recently killed by Swedish terrorists. Now I cannot move his vast sums of cash without your help. Please provide your name, details, and of course your bank information so that I can send you a draft.

Hmmm

This is going to be too hard to save a buck or two or even three.
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:03 am

I will be interested to see what contributions to topics on the Silverwing "Daniel" makes in the future now he has joined the site, surely not joined just to promote DrPulley sliders?.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Pulley_ Daniel
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:19 am

Old Limey wrote:
I will be interested to see what contributions to topics on the Silverwing "Daniel" makes in the future now he has joined the site, surely not joined just to promote DrPulley sliders?.

Dear Our Friends:

Good day!! Regarding your demands and your responses, we will reply it to you next week. Thanks a lot again!! Have a nice weekend!!

Best Regards & Many Thanks ,
Daniel

Back to top Go down
gavinfdavies
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2017-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Dr.Pulley_ Daniel wrote:

Dear Our Friends:

Good day!! Regarding your demands and your responses, we will reply it to you next week. Thanks a lot again!! Have a nice weekend!!

Best Regards & Many Thanks ,
Daniel

Can we order through your website? I would like a HiT clutch, but I want to buy through a website, not just send money to some one on a forum.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Pulley_ Daniel
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:26 am

Pardon for my late response.  I was trying to get someone as the window for this promotion and finally agreed it’s much simpler to get individual order.  So, here you have the new deal:

1. Sliding Roller SR2820: $39/set
2. SR2820 + Sliding Piece SP2820: $49.9/set

3. Round Roller RR2820: $29/set
4. RR2820 + Sliding Piece SP2820: $39.9/set

5. HiT Clutch 282001: $279/set
6. HiT 282001 + SR(or RR)2820 + SP2820: $309/set

The price looks higher than what we had before as it includes part of shipping costs for your own order, but it’s good that you can get your order sooner, without the time cost for a group order.  By the way, this promotion price is a huge discount from the retail price.  So, take this chance!

This offer is extended to October 31, 2018.

Well, please let me know if you have any question.  You are more than welcome to send me an email if you need any further information.

Back to top Go down
ArtyO
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2018-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:45 am

Hello - what is the process for making an order under this promotional sale - what is the best way to contact you and to make payment? Can you kindly provide more details?
Back to top Go down
cube
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2018-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:31 pm

I'm with ArtyO - how do we order?

Plus which weight of slider/roller is in the set (or is it selectable)?
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:40 pm

Give me a chance. I'm trying to contact Daniel at Dr Pulley to find out the specifics. Being half a world between us there's a significant time lag in play here.

It is my understanding though that this new offer is extended to UK and Canadian members as well.

Tim
Back to top Go down
ArtyO
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Registration date : 2018-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:02 pm

My apologies Cosmic_Jumper - this is my first time on a forum, and I wasn't aware of the decorum. I have visited (and posted) in the introductions section, so hopefully this faux pas has been rectified. Certainly I didn't mean to rush you , and very much appreciate all of your efforts to help out forum members!

All the best from Canada, cheers,
-ArtyO
Back to top Go down
Dr.Pulley_ Daniel
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:06 am

The weights you may choose are as the following:

SR2820: 20~30 (1gm incremental), 32, and 35gm
RR2820: 22, 23, 26, 28, 30, 32, and 35gm

These weights are what we have in stock, which may indicate more popular in the market. However, if your ideal weight is not shown above, please let us know and we will see what we can do.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:19 am

Just to clarify this Dr Pulley offer: This is no longer an exclusive forum "group buy". You are free to order these options (or sets) on your own direct from the manufacturer (Dr Pulley / Union Material).

The prices include shipping direct to your address. And because yours will be an international order they require your phone number on the shipping label. Estimated shipping time is 10-14 business days.

The SR2820 or RR2820 designation is only the physical size of the Rolling or Sliding weights which fit the Silverwing variator. You'll also need to select the weight of the Sliding Rollers or Round Rollers as shown in Daniel's above post.

Order from Dr Pulley at: service@unionmaterial.com or service3@unionmaterial.com

Pay Pal is the preferred method of payment.

The promotion ends October 31, 2018

Dr.Pulley_ Daniel wrote:
1. Sliding Roller SR2820: $39/set
2. SR2820 + Sliding Piece SP2820: $49.9/set

3. Round Roller RR2820: $29/set
4. RR2820 + Sliding Piece SP2820: $39.9/set
5. HiT Clutch 282001: $279/set
6. HiT 282001 + SR(or RR)2820 + SP2820: $309/set

This offer is extended to October 31, 2018

Back to top Go down
Loosebearing
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2016-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:20 pm

I want to say thank you for your patience cosmic jumper. Thank you for clarifying the situation here. I would love to take advantage of this offer and I would encourage anyone who wants to splash out on this offer to go for it. (I'm not on commission by the way). Personally I can't find the cash right now to take advantage of this but I will upgrade my SW with these mods as and when I can find the dosh. I'm still torn between rollers or sliders but I am still learning about my SW after 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Pulley_ Daniel
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:40 am

Thank you, Cosmic_Jumper, for helping clarify this promotion here.

We got several emails about how to place an order, so let me briefly explain. As mentioned previously, you may email to either service@unionmaterial.com or service3@unionmaterial.com along with the following information:

1. Name:
2. Contact Phone number:
3. Shipping address:
4. Email:
5. Order content:
i.) Order option No.
ii.) Weight for SR or RR:
6. Note (anything you want us to know about this order)

Once we confirm your order as well as the payment, we will start the order process and let you know when it’s ready to ship.

This is really a great bargain given the substantial discount and free shipping here. And it will only last until end of October. So I’d strongly recommend you taking this chance to get yourself a great performance part at a great price.

Free to let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:36 pm

Loosebearing, I have fitted DR pulley sliders to my present Silverwing 600 and to my previous Silverwing 600. I got mine by simply typing in Dr. Pulley sliders on Yahoo. Mine came from Germany and were delivered very quickly. No need for any kind of "offer" or Promotion from "Daniel."
Back to top Go down
hein1ein
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Registration date : 2018-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:20 pm

My option 6 arrived this morning but I probably won't be able to install them until late next week. I was only planning on getting the sliders but the promo prices enticed me to get the clutch too.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:25 pm

Do let us know how you get on sorting your HiT clutch.

When did you place your Dr Pulley order? Seems that it arrive in short order.
Back to top Go down
gavinfdavies
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:07 pm

Just sent though my order for a clutch and 20g sliding roller set. My 22g sliders seem to hold revs around 5,800rpm, but I know my peak power is over 6,250, so will try lighter.

I've sent the money to the paypal email address Daniel provided via paypal and used my credit card, so should be nice and secure. Now to wait.

Should be good with the lock up HiT clutch. I find my tuned 'Swing tends to suffer a dip in revs as the clutch finally stops slipping (around 50mph!) under hard acceleration. With the wife on the back it's even worse. Got out-dragged by a mate on his little KTM Duke 390. Can't let that sort of thing carry on unchallenged!
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:34 pm

My order is in for 26 gram SR2820 and the sliding pieces. All accomplished as per instructions above. Paypal sent the money.

Jay.
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:30 am

I sent my payment to service3 as per the e-mail, but it should be sent to dr.pulley.net@gmail.com.
Just to save some other members the hassle !

Jay.
Back to top Go down
gavinfdavies
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:45 am

Got my tracking information, should arrive by the end of the week Smile
Back to top Go down
gavinfdavies
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley   Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:42 am

Just to let everyone know, my parcel arrived safely. Parts look good, lots of springs to choose from (although the recommended set is already fitted). You'll probably want a workshop manual for fitting though, as the included instructions are mainly on the setup/operation type, as opposed to telling you how to strip your bike to get to the relevant area.

For those of us in the UK, I did get hit with some import fees, but they weren't too bad: Duty = £0, VAT@20% = 22.11, FedEx handling fee = £12.

I'll let everyone know how I get on with fitting & running, although I probably won't be doing so for a little while, as I have other work to do.

(Just bought a 1998 Mustang, so spending a fair amount of time enjoying my first car in 10 years!)
Back to top Go down

Announcement for promotional sale from Dr.Pulley
Page 1 of 1