Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Today at 4:33 pm

» New member from Europe
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Encourage all to join www.maxi-scoots.com !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! Empty
PostSubject: Encourage all to join www.maxi-scoots.com !!!   Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 2:44 pm

Hi,

Even though I have just re-opened the site to new members....I highly encourage all members and all new members to also join  www.maxi-scoots.com .  It is a great site and Maggie has the top site on the internet for all scooters and motorcycles.  The people are also very nice there.  There is also a "Honda Scooter" section and many Silverwing owners.

I just want to give a 'shout-out' to Maggie.  She really helped me out when that 'certain something' happened on this site.  She was great and very supportive of me and all of us.

Thanks again Maggie.

Sincerely,

Jeff
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
Johnbil09
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Johnbil09

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2023-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Encourage all to join www.maxi-scoots.com !!!   Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 3:12 pm

Sorry but after opening two windows in the Search bar I’m done,that’s the most un-friendly forum opening page I ever seen and I’m on Digital Photography Review,Fred Miranda ,Bluelight, DJI forum,Phantom Pilots forum and here and maybe you should drop in and see how easy things are set-up ,they’re very similar too how things are here , once you have to start opening multiple search windows i and many others start thinking viruses will be attached to the next click…

Anyways this place is top of the line when it comes to Silverwings and the wealth of information found in the search bar is all I need .

Good luck with the site ,
John
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lickitysplit11111/
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4170
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Encourage all to join www.maxi-scoots.com !!!   Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 9:11 pm

Maxi-scoots.com bit the dust either late last year or early this year when Maggie who ran the site closed it down.

As far as I'm aware the boring clique of old codgers that were regulars now haunt the scooter section of an adventure bike forum.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encourage all to join www.maxi-scoots.com !!!   Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encourage all to join www.maxi-scoots.com !!!
Page 1 of 1