Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
New direction of this site !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
New direction of this site !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
New direction of this site !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
New direction of this site !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
New direction of this site !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
New direction of this site !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
New direction of this site !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
New direction of this site !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
New direction of this site !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
New direction of this site !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New direction of this site !!!

Go down 
+31
GHM-PM
pja
DickO
cooperthebeagle
Loosemarbles
mike712
Gustafa
DerrillW
SteveSilverWing
bikehiker
Mike from NS
Tn Traveler
GeoffM
KurtPerthWA
silverwing2008
terrier
sonuvabug
gavinfdavies
papagreggers
Scootypuff Snr
oldwingguy
Bairdb
Dale N.
Mech 1 twa
cotetoi
Easyrider
Pastor Ron
CathyN
The Bern
Cosmic_Jumper
JeffR
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

New direction of this site !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New direction of this site !!!   New direction of this site !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 2:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All,

I have decided that I am going to keep this site going but I am closing it off to new members.  The only reason I really have kept this site going is because of all the good members that have been here for years.

BUT, for those that complain about the simplest things will be given a warning to stop complaining.  If that doesn't work the member will be banned.

I really hope those that decide to stay will just continue to do the same things you have been doing for years.  Just come on the site and have fun and enjoy yourself.  This doesn't mean that you can not speak your mind but please no disrespect to others.  You can have all the differing of opinions you want but do it with respect PLEASE.

If a member does not like a certain function of this site then you will just need to live with it.  If you don't like the + - function then don't use it.  We are not programmers here (mods) but just people like you who enjoy riding.  I have no inclination to learn 'html' or how to do fancy things.  The site is what it is and will stay this way.

I want to apologize to all of you GOOD members who have been here for years, or are still new, for getting upset when I come on the site just to hear some members complaining all the time.  Those complainers will not be here very long if they continue to complain.

I want to thank all of you that have been here all these years and hope you continue to be here and do the same thing you have done.  It doesn't cost much at all really to keep this site up, which is why I have never asked for any money.  I will continue to keep the ads off and add storage for pictures and attachments.

So please have fun and just do the same things you have always done and please just accept the site as it is, and has been since day 1.  A basic site which allows all of us to chat back and forth.  

Thanks so much,

Jeff

Last edited by JeffR on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

AuthorMessage
Chris Olson
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Chris Olson

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2014-06-22

New direction of this site !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New direction of this site !!!   New direction of this site !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 10:12 pm

Modernman1953 wrote:
Wow.  Silverwings then Harley and back to Silverwings.  That is a new combo that I have not witnessed so far.  

Good endorsement to the Silverwing, huh fellas.    Thanks for sharing.  

We like the Harley's too. But we decided we like the flexibility of touring each on our own bike. So the Silver Wings were the logical choice.
Back to top Go down

New direction of this site !!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2