Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, I am opening this site back up for new members. I closed it due to a few members complaining. Please just accept the site for what it is. The site is 'what it is'. We hope you enjoy the site. Please also join www.maxi-scoots.com !!!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No ride but an interesting day never the less. The flying brush hog
by "Hi Yo" Today at 2:48 pm

» Jakes Toys
by "Hi Yo" Today at 2:37 pm

» Drive belt
by john grinsel Today at 1:18 pm

» ABS Transplant and restoration.
by Cosmic_Jumper Today at 11:02 am

» Sat-Nav mount
by Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 7:38 pm

» What did you do to your SW today.
by Dale N. Yesterday at 12:11 pm

» Left over Burgman 400 service manual
by john grinsel Yesterday at 11:00 am

» 2009 Silverwing 600 issue when driving
by Murf Yesterday at 10:11 am

» Engine drain bolt
by oldwingguy Yesterday at 6:52 am

» front fork lower 600t v 600d
by Flyingpanman Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Share | 

LOL, it's never what it seems to be.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: LOL, it's never what it seems to be.   Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:58 am

A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. When the bartender brings his drink he pays, then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The bartender is watching and after another sip, the guy reaches into another pocket and pulls out a lizard and sets it on the bar. The Lizard stretches, walks over to the piano, sits down, and begins to play. A guy down the bar has been watching all of this happen and is fascinated, so he moves down next to the guy so he can watch better. After a couple of minutes the guy again reaches into his pocket and pulls out a mouse. The mouse walks over, leans against the piano, and begins to sing. The other patron tells the guy, "that's an amazing act you have there. Would you consider selling ?" The guys says no but the other patron begins to badger him until finally he says, "I'll tell you what, I'll sell you the mouse for a $1000." The guy can't get the money out of his pocket quick enough, takes the mouse and heads out the door. The bartender stands there stunned for a minute then says, "I can't believe you broke up that act". The guy replies, "It's no big deal really, the Lizard is a ventriloquist".
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: LOL, it's never what it seems to be.   Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:54 pm

Another good one!!!
Back to top Go down
lloyd193
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2017-05-13

PostSubject: Re: LOL, it's never what it seems to be.   Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:45 pm

Guy walks up to the bar and tells the Bartender that he wants two bottles of Budweiser. He puts one in his inside coat pocket and drinks the other. Seeing the two empty bottles sitting on the bar, The Bartender again gives the man two more Budweiser's, Again watches the man put one in his inside coat pocket as he drinks the other.

The Bartender asks, Why are you putting that beer in your pocket? The guy replies that Joe likes beer and He is here in my pocket.

The Bartender, Say's Sure, I would like to see him, The Guy reaches into his pocket and produces a eight inch man who begins walking around on the bar.

The Bartender says that is amazing, Does he talk? the Guy says sure, Joe, Tell the Bartender about the Witch Doctor you called a F------ N-----.
Back to top Go down
ItBeMe
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2017-09-29

PostSubject: Re: LOL, it's never what it seems to be.   Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:48 am

thumbs up thumbs up
Back to top Go down

LOL, it's never what it seems to be.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: General :: Kurt's Korner-
Jump to: