Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Today at 9:07 am

» Hi there guys
My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeby Kenjls Today at 7:20 am

» Final Drive Noise banished
My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:14 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

My forum account being Manipulated

Go down 
+14
Sidewinder Pilot
Tn Traveler
Old Limey
JeffR
cotetoi
terrier
Meldrew
exavid
willajabir
carolina wing rider
The Bern
Cosmic_Jumper
Dale N.
lloyd193
18 posters
AuthorMessage
lloyd193
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
lloyd193

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2017-05-13

My forum account being Manipulated Empty
PostSubject: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 11:07 am

My post are not being credited, In the topics listed to the left in the index, I have made at least a dozen post. My post number has remained at 279 during all these post.

In the, Socket size for oil drain plug, I made 5 post, My post number never changed from 279.

I have complained to Tim about this as it has happened in the past, Who is able to manipulate my post numbers?

I feel that I am being Cheated Repeatedly!

Are your Post numbers correct? Or are you also being cheated?

Lloyd 193.
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1982
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 12:07 pm

I don't feel like it's all that big of a deal. I looked at a few of my recent posts and the count remains at 776. No Biggie to me anyways. I'm just here for info and to help someone, if I can.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 12:37 pm

Post counts are an accumulated total. If you go back to your very first post you'll see that the post count for that first post is not "Number of posts: 1", but is the same as whatever your current post count is. 

No one is cheating you.
Back to top Go down
lloyd193
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
lloyd193

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 1:00 pm

Thanks Dale for your reply,

I have had so many of my rebuttals removed that I believe my post count is manipulated backward.

Also note my post number did not increase from 281 post at the top of this page to this post lower on this page.

If you will notice also, The + or - at the extreme right are omitted on most of my post, Not allowing other members to agree or disagree with what I have posted.

Lloyd 193.
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 1:17 pm

I don't know. If I agree with someone's post I'll say so. I think I've only hit the + a few times. I don't use it. I either say I agree, I don't agree or Thanks for that post it really helped me. Something like I did on the "Low or dead battery" post.
Back to top Go down
The Bern
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Bern

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2014-11-20

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 1:57 pm

lloyd193 wrote:

I have had so many of my rebuttals removed that I believe my post count is manipulated backward.

Also note my post number did not increase from 281 post at the top of this page to this post lower on this page.

If you will notice also, The + or - at the extreme right are omitted on most of my post, Not allowing other members to agree or disagree with what I have posted.

First off it would have been nice to thank Tim the same as you did Dale

Second anyone who has posts deleted will naturally have a reduced postcount

Thirdly I have no idea nor am I interested what my postcount is, so consiquently take no notice of it

Finally, any poster cannot see the + or - on their own posts, as in fact I can't on this post. < snip >
Back to top Go down
carolina wing rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2018-01-22

PostSubject: Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 3:38 pm

Lloyd seems to have a valid concern about his statistics and I understand this type of thing has happened in the past. I value your opinions as well as Lloyd's. You went over the top to help a member on the Signal Buddy issue and others. I just hope I have half the knowledge that you and Lloyd have by the time I leave this place. I understand that you don't care about the numbers...and that is cool. On the other hand Lloyd does seem to care about his numbers...that's cool too. You are one of the most informative and perhaps least appreciated members on here and I just want to say again.....Bravo to both of you and I hope I continue learning from both of you.
Back to top Go down
willajabir
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2012-08-21

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 3:40 pm

lloyd193 ,

I've mentioned that there are a few weird things that happen on this board, but they are just glitches.
I don't believe anyone is manipulating it. I think it is just old software getting kinky with new browsers.
Your post count is showing 284 on my end.

As for the +/-, they disappear on my browser, but if I move my mouse around on the right side, they show back up and disappear again at random. I can't duplicate the problem. I've also had one of my + votes to show up as a - .
I mentioned it just to let the member know and notified the mod, but not upset with the glitch.

Another thing that may happen to several folks this summer is the inability to access this forum as more browsers will not access a page that doesn't have https:

Updating a forum and porting all posts/links/photos is a daunting task. They have done a good job at keeping this one going so far with this forum software.

This forum software is becoming like our beloved steeds.
Back to top Go down
lloyd193
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
lloyd193

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 4:57 pm

willajabir wrote:
lloyd193 ,

I've mentioned that there are a few weird things that happen on this board, but they are just glitches.
I don't believe anyone is manipulating it. I think it is just old software getting kinky with new browsers.
Your post count is showing 284 on my end.

As for the +/-, they disappear on my browser, but if I move my mouse around on the right side, they show back up and disappear again at random. I can't duplicate the problem. I've also had one of my + votes to show up as a - .
I mentioned it just to let the member know and notified the mod, but not upset with the glitch.

Another thing that may happen to several folks this summer is the inability to access this forum as more browsers will not access a page that doesn't have https:

Updating a forum and porting all posts/links/photos is a daunting task. They have done a good job at keeping this one going so far with this forum software.

This forum software is becoming like our beloved steeds.

Thanks Larry, For the information, I will try the things you have explained. It is really a bad feeling to feel that you have been cheated.

Lloyd 193.
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Hi Yo wrote:
I have never felt cheated. To the contrary, I get much more than I paid for.  cheers

Same here.
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 1:19 am

You can have some of mine if you like, I don't use them for much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4174
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 2:57 am

It isn't as if we're earning points to cash in for a new toaster, or taking part in a quiz show where "points make prizes!". Neutral
Back to top Go down
carolina wing rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 3:29 am

Whaaaaaaat? Are you sure? I was looking forward to a free toaster or coffeemaker or maybe even a "My Pillow". Seriously Meldrew just being able to count on you guys for your experience and advice is prize enough for me. Where else can I find educated answers to all my Silverwing questions and not pay a cent? Keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
terrier
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
terrier

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2015-08-12

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 1:52 pm

Meldrew wrote:
It isn't as if we're earning points to cash in for a new toaster, or taking part in a quiz show where "points make prizes!". Neutral
Oh, now you tell us Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 2:25 pm

And I thought I had a free flight anywhere I wanted to go !!! Gee, thanks !
Jay.
Back to top Go down
willajabir
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 3:57 pm

Post count is kinda like IBA miles. To some it's mile stone of achievement. For others it's a waste of time.
But, for ALL it keeps you on board before the admin deletes your inactive *$$!!!!!!!
Adding one to my post count now baby!!!!!
My forum account being Manipulated Giphy
Back to top Go down
lloyd193
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
lloyd193

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:06 pm

willajabir wrote:
Post count is kinda like IBA miles. To some it's mile stone of achievement. For others it's a waste of time.
But, for ALL it keeps you on board before the admin deletes your inactive *$$!!!!!!!
Adding one to my post count now baby!!!!!

Nice photos, Thanks

Lloyd 193
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 8:05 pm

If anyone here thinks that I, or the other Mods, have the time to go in and change the post count...then they are crazy.  I started this site, and fund it by myself, so if I wanted to screw people out of stuff than I would just shut this site down and go away.  We mods just try to keep this place running the best we can and we don't have access to the code to change the number of posts anyway.  I'm sorry to be ranting.  The VAST % of members are great people and are so helpful, but some just want to complain.  

Thanks Tim for responding to Lloyd about this.  

Lloyd,

Don't ever accuse us mods of manipulating your account.  We have better things to do than worry about your post count.  If you don't like it then go to one of the other Silverwing sites that have been put out of business. Why were they put out of business... because this site..i.e. THE MEMBERS....made them go out of business.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
willajabir
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 10:03 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
carolina wing rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 10:09 pm

Computers do strange things sometimes. Lloyd I don't think anyone is cheating you.........perhaps a glitch.

Last edited by carolina wing rider on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 10:20 pm

I am editing my own post. I directed this to a member (carolinawingrider) due to a misunderstanding. For this I am sorry carolinawingrider.

But the following is not a misunderstanding....

Lloyd,

Don't you ever accuse a Moderator/Admin of manipulating your account. We don't do this !!! You really pissed me off with your accusation and if you ever do this again I will personally ban you. I have had this site for years and I think I have only banned a few people. Very few people have really been banned from this site and if they were, it was due to disrespect and causing trouble.

We have great members here, and that is the reason I have continued to fund this site. I sold my Swing some years ago but continue to pay to fund this site, because of the great members. Even though I have only met a couple of members I consider so many of them MY FRIENDS. The other Admins do this because they enjoy it and on top of that they are very, very good at being Administrators. Some have given years to this site and for you to accuse them of this is beyond me. I have put up with a lot because I am a huge believer in the 1st amendment...but I won't put up with this.

But don't ever accuse us of this again.

JeffR

Last edited by JeffR on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 10:38 pm

AMEN JeffR! I agree completely.
Back to top Go down
The Bern
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Bern

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 4:39 am

Well said Jeff, just a shame that you needed to say it

Anyhoo, enough of that, how's the Kwaker bud ?
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 4:44 am

I don't ever recall Jeff.R being so annoyed. I thought it was just me that thought Lloyd has created a very bad atmosphere on the site. I recall Big Bird being a very helpful and valued member till, "Larry from Seattle" caused us to lose him from the site,  not everyone has the sites best interest at heart.
Back to top Go down
Tn Traveler
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2017-06-17

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 7:54 am

Good Morning:
Normally I refrain from such as this Discussion. If it's
Free most folks complain. If we pay to use an outlet or
have a way to learn then complain if neccessary. I really
could care less how many posts I generate nor how many
others post. I'm on the forum TO LEARN & SHARE my
experiences on rides and repairs that may OR may not be
helpful.
As the Southern Belle replied"HOW NICE"
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder Pilot
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Sidewinder Pilot

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 9:07 am

It was the Chemtrails!   THE CHEMTRAILS!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:21 am

Lloyds last post was deleted.

Lloyd,

Don't blame the Europeans for what has happened.  If Tim thought your posts needed to be deleted or edited...then there was a reason for this.
Back to top Go down
lloyd193
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
lloyd193

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:36 am

JeffR wrote:
Lloyds last post was deleted.

Lloyd,

Don't blame the Europeans for what has happened.  If Tim thought your posts needed to be deleted or edited...then there was a reason for this.

This action proves my point.

Lloyd193
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:09 am

Damn Lloyd if you feel you're being cheated out of you "dues" then stop paying and find a forum that's more to your liking. I've been here for a few years and like this site. I don't really care about my "score" I just like this site.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:24 am

dealwithit Lloyd, you just don't get it. 

You need to take some time to reassess your relationship to this forum. 
Your posting privileges are removed for 10 days.

Tim
Back to top Go down
willajabir
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 12:00 pm

This is like watching a college football game.
One player gets tackled and everyone keeps jumping on the pile like they helped make the tackle.

Stretching what is said, cursing, and belittling.
Blaming each other for your own degradation into the pit of participation of foul behavior.
Did I miss anything? Oh, yes referencing post of members that aren't even involved from previous unrelated posts.

Only 3 posts addressed the op concern whether you consider it legit or not. ALL others (including my subsequent post) referenced their opinions on it's importance, their feelings, how it shouldn't be a concern, etc.
Back to top Go down
bikehiker
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
bikehiker

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2017-09-07

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 3:39 pm

lloyd193 wrote:

Lloyd 193.

Lloyd, I have asked about the same issue with + or - not appearing on my posts and haven't yet gotten a reply. Not sure what I did wrong to be eliminated from having a + or - to the right of my posts. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bikehiker
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
bikehiker

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2017-09-07

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 3:42 pm

The Bern wrote:
lloyd193 wrote:

First off it would have been nice to thank Tim the same as you did Dale

Second anyone who has posts deleted will naturally have a reduced postcount

Thirdly I have no idea nor am I interested what my postcount is, so consiquently take no notice of it

Finally, any poster cannot see the + or - on their own posts, as in fact I can't on this post. < snip >

Thanks, Bern.  This is the explanation about the + or _ that I wasn"t getting and that I needed.  Appreciated.
Back to top Go down
The Bern
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Bern

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 pm

bikehiker wrote:
The Bern wrote:
lloyd193 wrote:

any poster cannot see the + or - on their own posts, as in fact I can't on this post.

Thanks, Bern.  This is the explanation about the + or _ that I wasn"t getting and that I needed.  Appreciated.

:Happy Holiday:
Back to top Go down
Leena H
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Leena H

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2016-09-17

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:07 pm

Meldrew wrote:

This one is a gem! I love good old English sarcasm.

Last edited by Leena Hallasmaa on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike from NS
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Mike from NS

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2013-09-12

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:19 pm

The thinking of "he with the most toys wins" might apply in this case. We all know we can't take the toys with us, so likewise, what's so important about the post count? An ego inflater perhaps??? Some want to be the king of the mountain when they have no hope of even being a knight. Knowledge may be one thing but you need to have wisdom and respect to skillfully use or share it.

It is very difficult to believe that anyone would in all reality believe that anything here would be manipulated.

I've found this site a hugely important resource of info of about the Silverwing. It would be tragic if the plug were pulled. The type of what we have seen in this thread is the type of thing that I have seen destroy a skiing related site. It was destroyed and vast amounts of valuable tips on equipment or skiing techniques was lost forever. None of us what to see that happen here. Many thanks to Jeff and Tim and all the moderators for keeping the ship on a steady keel.

Mike
Back to top Go down
terrier
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
terrier

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2015-08-12

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 5:32 am

Mike from NS wrote:
The thinking of "he with the most toys wins" might apply in this case.  We all know we can't take the toys with us, so likewise, what's so important about the post count?  An ego inflater perhaps??? Some want to be the king of the mountain when they have no hope of even being a knight.  Knowledge may be one thing but you need to have wisdom and respect to skillfully use or share it.

It is very difficult to believe that anyone would in all reality believe that anything here would be manipulated.

I've found this site a hugely important resource of info of about the Silverwing.  It would be tragic if the plug were pulled. The type of what we have seen in this thread is the type of thing that I have seen destroy a skiing related site.  It was destroyed and vast amounts of valuable tips on equipment or skiing techniques was lost forever.  None of us what to see that happen here. Many thanks to Jeff and Tim and all the moderators for keeping the ship on a steady keel.

Mike

Mike, you've summed that up brilliantly  cheers cheers

Den
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Mike from NS wrote:
The thinking of "he with the most toys wins" might apply in this case.  We all know we can't take the toys with us, so likewise, what's so important about the post count?  An ego inflater perhaps??? Some want to be the king of the mountain when they have no hope of even being a knight.  Knowledge may be one thing but you need to have wisdom and respect to skillfully use or share it.
< snip>

It is the good graces of JeffR which allows us to sit at his table. Even though he moved on from his Silverwing long ago he continues to fund this forum.

Mike thank you for your thoughtful insight. Thank you too to all the other members who've patiently endured these disruptions. I am looking forward to continuing our conversation(s) in a civil demeanor.

Tim
Back to top Go down
pgnz
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
pgnz

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2017-02-21

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Thank you JeffR for your diligence and enthusiasm.

Peter Grant
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 3:05 pm

I am glad JeffR and Tim stepped in. Thank you.
Jay.
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 3:54 pm

'Nuff said?

[Admin edit: Yep...Thread closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My forum account being Manipulated   My forum account being Manipulated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My forum account being Manipulated
Page 1 of 1