Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Greetings from Kissimmee Florida

Go down 
+7
GHM-PM
oldwingguy
ItBeMe
Dale N.
Pastor Ron
DickO
Jimmyk
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmyk
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2018-01-23

Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Hello everybody,

Just became owner of a 2009 Honda Silverwing!!
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 3:40 pm

Well, a big hearty welcome from Kansas !! To you and some of you others who have recently come on board. I'm really bad about not welcoming everyone individually but it is really nice to see all the new members. This is definitely the place to come to for a Silver Wing owner. More real gurus than you can shake-a-stick-at to cover 'bout any problem you can come up with. Again, welcome everyone, to this great site !!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyk
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Thanks DickO I appreciate the welcome.
I’m looking forward to getting to know some of the members and learning about the Silverwing.
Back to top Go down
Pastor Ron
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 5:18 pm

Welcome Jimmy, may you be blessed with miles of smiles.
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 6:22 pm

Welcome Jimmy to the best SWing site on the net. You should get lots of smiles and miles from your SWing. I have an 08 SWing and really like it.
Back to top Go down
ItBeMe
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 6:37 pm

motorcycle welcome
Back to top Go down
Jimmyk
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Thanks everybody for welcoming me to the group.
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 8:52 pm

Welcome aboard from o-HI-o and enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2540
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 8:55 pm

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your Silver Wing, you can probably ride a lot in Florida!!!
Back to top Go down
Tn Traveler
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2017-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 8:11 am

Jimmyk:
A warm WELCOME from No. East Tn. We have a lot
of good twistys to enjoy as well as Pigeon Forge &
Gatlinburg to ENJOY
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 8:23 am

Hi there, Jimmyk. Welcome to the forum.
It's always toasty here, unlike the ice and snow we have to put up with outside. I bet you ride year round in Florida while up North we have to do with 6 months in a good year.
Enjoy your SWing.
Jay.
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 8:36 am

Smile for us northern folks our winters are like their summers, here in the winter we leave a warm dwelling get in a cage turn on the heater and go to another warm dwelling, there in the summer we leave a cool dwelling get in a cage turn on the air and drive to another cool dwelling Razz We have done that a lot, but it is what it is and that's why the " south " becomes infested with snowbirds every year Smile and why family comes here in the summer time.
Back to top Go down
MSG_MotoVlogs
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
MSG_MotoVlogs

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2017-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 2:03 pm

Welcome to our house
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/msg_motovlogs
Mike from NS
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Mike from NS

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2013-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 6:58 am

Welcome and Greetings from Nova Scotia as well, Jimmy.

This time of year you probably notice more and more NS license plates. Two friends are leaving today for Florida and next Saturday two more. But yesterday was in the 50°F range here following heavy rains that washed the salt off the roads. That made yesterday, January 24th, a day for a short ride. So cherish your warmer weather -- I'm sure you do! Today is back to normal, and in the -8°C range This prompts a trip to a ski hill to enjoy the cold winter weather. Life is good !!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kissimmee Florida    Greetings from Kissimmee Florida  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Kissimmee Florida
Page 1 of 1