Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 8:05 pm

» What were they thinking?
New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeby cotetoi Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» Earth cable stress
New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Happy St. Patricks Day!
New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 5:11 pm

» Hello from Ontario, Canada
New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeby PerryH Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:05 pm

» LED Headlights
New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:52 am

» Cylinder Head Replacement
New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeby 95konig Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm

» Cooling fan still running
New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm

» March 2024 Forum Picture
New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

» Hyperpro Fork Springs
New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:31 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday

Go down 
+5
cotetoi
SteveSilverWing
bikehiker
Cosmic_Jumper
GeoffM
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GeoffM
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-01-15

New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday   New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 9:32 am

Hi all, I have been riding motorcycles for 47 years, age has finally got to me, and I needed something more sympathetic to my body, have always liked the maxi scooters, and have frequently hired Suzuki, Yamaha Honda, and Piaggio maxi scooters on holiday. Being a very loyal Honda owner for years, it seemed the logical choice. Managed to get a very low mileage 2010 Swing, has a Givi carrier plate and topbox too. Collect the Swing on Friday, really looking forward to the ride home.

Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday   New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 9:55 am

Hello Geoff. Best wishes with your new Silverwing. Welcome to the forum.

Tim
Back to top Go down
bikehiker
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
bikehiker

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2017-09-07

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday   New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:45 am

Wow, Geoff,, you hit the right forum. I could have written your post only a few months ago. Your "something more sympathetic to my body" words hit the mark for me, and probably for most of the members of this forum.

Enjoy your new Swing, and feel free to share your experiences with us.
Back to top Go down
SteveSilverWing
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
SteveSilverWing

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday   New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:54 am

Welcome Geoff!

You'll find us quite responsive to all your Silver Wing needs and then some. Good group of folks in here with much maxi-scooter experience, as yourself, to offer suggestions and advice on how best to care for your Silver Wing.

Enjoy your new ride this coming Friday and many more!

Steve
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday   New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:13 pm

Welcome, Geoff.
Good place to hang out, share the fun of riding the best touring scooter there is.
Jay.
Back to top Go down
Pastor Ron
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday   New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Welcome Geofm, I pray you have miles of smiles
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday   New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 2:01 pm

Welcome to the fold, enjoy the new ride.
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2537
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday   New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Lots of good information on this forum! Surprisingly these scoots are quite easy to work on especially using the pictorial posts on this forum. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday   New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 10:52 pm

Hi Geoff and welcome to the best SWing site on the net. I'm sure you'll enjoy many years on your new SWing like many of us have. There's lots of info here and people ready and willing to help. If you're at all mechanically inclined you can do a lot of your own work on your SWing from this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday   New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the forum, taking delivery of my Swing on Friday
Page 1 of 1