Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bike lift foor sw
Back after a lot of riding :-) I_icon_minitimeby sc00ter Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:59 pm

» My Batwing fix
Back after a lot of riding :-) I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:16 pm

» It's been a while
Back after a lot of riding :-) I_icon_minitimeby bikehiker Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:42 pm

» Repairing panel damage video
Back after a lot of riding :-) I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:02 am

» Help! I need a new front rim.
Back after a lot of riding :-) I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:40 am

» MadStad Windscreen
Back after a lot of riding :-) I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:23 am

» Exaust now has a heavy smell all of a sudden when before it didn't.
Back after a lot of riding :-) I_icon_minitimeby Easyrider Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:57 pm

» Cheap at twice the price
Back after a lot of riding :-) I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:32 pm

» exhaust tightness question
Back after a lot of riding :-) I_icon_minitimeby Hiyo Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:01 am

» Front Wobble on Decel
Back after a lot of riding :-) I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Back after a lot of riding :-)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kbcmdba
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
kbcmdba

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-05-05

Back after a lot of riding :-) Empty
PostSubject: Back after a lot of riding :-)   Back after a lot of riding :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:34 pm

I'm back on just two wheels and the Tow-Pac kit is gone. I'll update my signature soon but I'm up to over 51k miles and have added a couple of RAM mounts - one for my phone and another for whatever else I may need.

If you're watching, Tow-Pac, my trike kit broke at one of the welds. Now that I'm on two wheels again, I doubt that I'll go back to a trike kit.

Keep the dirty side down... :-)

KB
Back to top Go down
http://kbcmdba.blogspot.com/

Back after a lot of riding :-)
Page 1 of 1